[Review] Armytek Wizard Pro Nichia - The best headlamp ever!

I don’t think so… Maybe after this Nichia batch they will switch to standard production. Maybe with slightly worse LEDs, but I hope not.
It would be stupid if they ended selling the headlamp they had been working on for so long.

They do as a company stupid shit all the time.

:stuck_out_tongue:

So I went to armytek.com, found that the coupon code still works, then entered my address, and it told me that shipping from China would cost $35! That totally wipes out the savings and then some from the coupon code.

So then I went to armytekstore.com, and it says they are out of stock. Wonder if they will get anymore in stock, or if it really was a limited edition run. How much do they usually charge for shipping?

I have a question for anyone with the light. Can the light run (even on lower/ medium output) while charging?

@PhantomPhoton

I just tried it on my copy.
In order to charge, the tailcap needs to be unscrewed partially. In this position, the light will not turn on, even while charging.

So to answer your question, I would say that the light does not function when it is charging.

Hi guys,

I’m thinking of this Nichia version, but I wanted to know if anyone can tell me if it does indeed have low voltage protection (now)? Was that issue resolved?

Thanks.

It has been fully resolved. LVP is included now.