[REVIEW] Haikelite HT35 2300lm zoomy flashlight.

My top, not sure what you mean. Do you mean the full head assembly? ohh, think maybe you mean the tailcap/switch assembly -- if that's the case, then yes - LED, driver or wiring between.

Im sorry yes I used the hakelite tail cap on my other flashlight and it worked as should .ok ill wait to see what banggood say about it as its definitely faulty. Also I would like to say thank you very much for your help your a diamond cheers.p.s ill let you know if I get it resolved .

I just took the HT35 head apart- it was easy to get to the pill, but the pill has an aluminum threaded piece going into the brass pill that acts as a driver retaining ring. I think it's threaded, but could be press fit - I can't budge it,and nothing to grab on to to get some force to loosen it. Dunno a way to get it out without possibly destroying it.

Ive just done the same and managed to undo the retaining ring its not pressed well mine isn’t sorry and the full thing with led unscrewed it looks very complicated lol but everything seems like its good just put back in incase it worked and nothing again. Please can you tell me can I buy a new pill with led attached same as but from a different place if so what actually am I looking for cheers buddy

Ahh, good! Yes, i did end up getting mine apart as well to get access to the driver - used sticky gloves and was able to back out the alum threaded ring. Bad news - there's no standards with most of these pills, specially this one. Only chance would be Haikelite direct - they have a website, dunno how easy it is to get someone to reply. Good thing is though, if they send you a full replacement pill (or sell you), sounds like you can replace it yourself. Other options are custom driver replacement, but not sure what's available. You are in the UK, dunno what's available there.

Yes im uk but guess what buddy ive done it I removed the springs really poor connection and fitted some bigger bolder ones and finally its working again I think the spring attached to the driver if im correct was near useless I barely touched it and it came off but I really do appreciate what you have done absolutely a legend thank you jes

That's great! Cool, glad it's working now - I've had several lights where the springs loosen, it's kind of common.

Please check this out: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/35435. I posted the HT35 mod done today. See earlier posts - interesting, the HT35 driver can be bought from KD - good to know if it dies, and it's under $8.

Im sorry but I don’t have a clue what that is im guessing its the driver so would I after but a new led aswell and then solder the wires from it to the board quite interesting ill after do some research before I attempt such a task. Jes

No prob, but if you know someone who can solder, it's a fairly simple job.