Review: Manker E02H (Headlamp-EDC- Keychain, AAA, L shaped, XP-G3 200+ Lumens)

Probably is on hold because of the Chinese new year festivities, i bought one more E02H(my 2nd) on the 15th(before festivities) and received it today!

Mine has been out for almost two months, and got released from customs in the United States on the 12th of December

you are very patient

If it was mine, I would have filed a paypal dispute after 30 days for non delivery.

and if Paypal declined my dispute,
I would then dispute the charge on my Credit Card (the one I use in Paypal)

true story
that double protection recently paid off, on a non flashlight purchase
(silicone water bottle from Bubi, not recommended, due to bad odor)

when the seller did not reply to my email requesting a return authorization, I opened a Paypal dispute.
Paypal sided with the seller, which I felt was wrong.

So I disputed the charge on my credit card.
My credit card company game me a full, permanent, refund, within 24 hours.

I even got to keep the useless bottle :person_facepalming:

Does anybody know of a red filter, that can be used on the E02?

not specifically

a photography shop might have a red “gel” you could cut to a useful size and use double sided tape to hold it to the glass, no disassembly.

or you could remove the bezel and put the filter still on top of the glass but trapped under the bezel

and if you cant find any red plastic you could buy these sample swatches of photography gels

Lee Filter Swatch Book

there are filters that can also reduce green tint if you got the xp-g3, or at least diffuse it to blend the green corona
more Lee Filter info

Thanks. But I’m thinking Cellophane, with an elasic band. Or, maybe one of those big-assed candy rings. With duct tape.

A piece of a (broken) rear light of a car, motorcycle or bicycle, cut and polished to size might do the trick.

Good material. But I wonder how to make it easy on/off.