[Review] MHVAST TS70 (Cree XHP70.2, 1x26650) - Outdoor Beamshots Added

I wish I could tell you, but I am missing a D4S :slight_smile:

At what temperature does thermal control work?

Unfortunately I donā€™t have a temperature probe but it might be time to get one :slight_smile:
In the mean time, maybe someone else can enlighten us!

Hi all. I have a simple question. If with Mhvast ts70 letā€™s say from MID i double click and go to turbo if i click once will it go back to MID or turn of the light. And if i longpress from turbo will it go low mid high or do something else.

Canā€™t remember :slight_smile: I will clarify it in a couple of hours, after I get back home

Thanks.this will be very helpful in my decision of buying the flashlight.

Okay here's how the modes work.

1. Mid > Double Tap > Turbo > Tap Mid > Tap > Off
2. Mid > Double Tap > Turbo > Long Press > Mid > Continue Pressing (button isn't held off) > High > Ultra High > Low > (Mode cycling)

Thanks a lot for the quick and informative answer . This is perfect UI. The flashlight earned my attention and i will get one.

Dear bilakos10,

I just registered here to saying thanks to you for this thread.
After many searches and finally decided to purchase this one :slight_smile:

God bless you

You are welcome :slight_smile: I am sure you will enjoy your new TS70 :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s awesome to hear iSalalah :smiley:
Wish you have a nice stay in our community!

I would also try to bypass the springs if possible.

Just got my flashlight today

Thatā€™s great news.
Did the flashlight live up to your expectations?

Iā€™m at office now, will test it night, however for quality it is great, i want to say thanks to you

Hi. I have one question about the regulation of the output after 3.8V in wih you have measured 5.06A what in lumen is that i gues somewhere about 3000lm or i am in mistake.

Received this light yesterday. First impressions are good. have had fun playing with it. USB C charging is great.