Review of DP50V5A & DPS3012 bench top power supply modules, best bang for the buck around!

I looked at some of those boost converters and I could add a volt/amp/power meter to the output but the DPH is pretty close and a much nicer device.

In the end, I’m probably going to design my own driver since no one is crazy enough to make and sell a 300w buck/boost LED driver board.

I’d like to run my light on 6s lipo since it’s a convenient and readily available size. I may end up going 12s but I’d like to only need a single battery pack for convenience. Sure it won’t be all that efficient but this isn’t going to be a small light. The heatsink for the COB alone will likely be at least a kilogram. The whole thing may end up being 5kg. Also, I have a pile of 6s16AH packs so….

Maybe you should try thinking about WHY nobody has made one, if it really is because nobody is “crazy enough” or because “it doesn’t work”.
You might want to do some research on boost driver efficiency, or your “crazy” 300W boost driver will barely light up your COB.

thank you so much
for now buck-boost power supply, we only have DPH5005 and DPH3205

for efficiency, YES, you are right
for input , our products request DC, because we only design DC -DC, we have designed them better, you only add a simple AC-DC, that’s ok,.
so you don’t need to spend lots money to buy expensive AC-DC power supply

right , thank you for your explaination