Review: Shadow JM07 Pro "Stone White" Limited Edition

So I was able to use mine JM07 Pro for the first time tonight. This was after getting my UltraFire UF-T50 Monday. After using both I am a bit disappointed in the JM07, it doesn't seem much brighter if any brighter than the UF-T50, although the tint on the JM07 is much warmer so that could be it. Overall I think I will probably end up using the UF-T50 more and possibly even selling the JM07.

Looks like I purchased Hanks last one and in NW tint. I think this light may have been copied by others, but at least mine will have been from Intl-Outdoor.

i saw pictures of a version of this light with a bigger head, but no place to buy it. has anyone more information about it? i think it would be a decent xm-l-thrower with great heat-dissipation...

Welcome to BLF, Lagerregal. No, I haven't seen that one, but I'm sure it will start showing up in the usual places. Thanks for the heads up.

That looks like the older Shadow JM07. Intl-outdoor used to use have them but are now sold out. The only place I could find them is at http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/314128/211281624-504737999/free-shipping-SHADOW-JM07-CREE-XML-T6-LED-Flashlight.html but you will have to get them in lots of 5 pieces.