Review: Solarforce L2P from solarforce-sales.com

Alright I ordered the grey L2p. Hope I can lay off for a while now. I also ordered the $5 stainless flat bezel. With my other two lights I ordered the $2.50 stainless flat bezel. Does anyone know the difference, besides $2.50.

The $5 one has a lip around the top of the bezel, so can be seen from the side, and looks a bit more bling. The 2.5 one is just a retaining ring of sorts.

Thats what I was thinking but their pictures arent so good. Im glad I got the $5 for the L2P. Thanks

Yup, the B6 also provides more protection if the light is dropped. I ordered a grey L2P on Friday. Does anyone know if the L2P is, or has ever been, available in the Sand colour? I would really like one in that colour!

Only L2 model, AFAIK.

It isn't possible to make a sand HAIII-natural is dyeless, black is black.

My sand coloured L2R begs to differ, also the L2i was available in sand at some point in time.

But I wish they would offer a real sand colour with non-metallic (matte) look, mine almost looks golden in bright sunlight. (kinda tacky)

Hm, haven't seen "sand" L2R model before, but really like that golden tint :D

Here more pics with different lightening.

L2i, L2r, and L2 aren't hard anodized. They are Type II which isn't as dark and therefore has more options for tinting. I have a sand L2i that is pretty much a matte color, not metallic at all.

Wow, now it's more grey than sand :O

I have a colour shifting L2P that looks pale/matte green under a 5000K compact flourescent lamp, but in sunlight it looks pale/matte brown. This colour shifting tendency may be why the Grey L2P looks so different on websites. I hope to find out what colour it is when it finally arrives.

Mine can take on every colour in between, it's a chameleon light, I tell ya. I tried to teach it colour changing based on battery status, but it just would not listen. Maybe because it has no ears. Where are those mad scientists, when you need them? ;-)

Has no ears??? just change your clip to this ....

Does the LP2 tailstand? I know my L2 does not. I rather like the form factor of the Ultrafire 504B. Tailstands even with the lanyard attached, and is a smaller size, but still hefty.

Yeah, it tailstands.

The tailcap on the L2P is more or less the same as the Ultrafire 504B, with the button being recessed.

Whatcha runnin' in that fine lookin' L2, troop?

Foy

So which L2P are you guys ordering? Is it just deciding which type clicky you want?

It's a Manafont XM-L, 5-mode, and I swapped out the OP reflector for a smooth one.

I have a couple of the $2.50 aluminum bezels on order...