Review: Solarforce L2X

I also like there L2 Special editions......looks awesome.

http://www.solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=FB&s=42&id=291

http://www.solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=FB&s=7&id=229

I almost pulled the trigger on that L2P . . . Ace, they call it. I didn't get it because I like to mod bezels and that one is a too shallow to do anything with.

Foy

Just got my L2x today. Now i'll just have to wait for the xml dropin I ordered from MF to arrive. Shipping was very quick. ordered 8th November, shipped 9th and received today 16th November. Do they use express shipping secretly?

I also chucked the coloured lens replacement pack, holster and "traffic wands" in the order. I am disappointed with the traffics wands though as they don't fit the L2x as it states on the product page. :( Traffic wands

The lens coloured lens replacements I got are not the same thickness and come with quiet a few chips on the edges and my orange wasn't even cut properly. :(

My L2x tailstands, just. Is this normal? It kind of doesn't sit flat and sways a little.

You must have got a poofy (puffy?) boot . . . sometimes I put a washer in there to move the switch slightly away from the boot.

Foy

Finally got mine yesterday, and i love the feel of it....here it is with my back up blade......right now i am using a SF R2 single mode dropin, plan on going xml or R5 soon.

Like that R2 okay?

Foy

Nice!

i got mine the other day i like it

I like the feel of it when gripped, feels so different then my other lights. I like the fact that it tailstands but might need to get another tactile clicky for going out, hard to click it seems when your using the overhand grip method.

The L2X does provide for an excellent grip and feel. It is sort of "you either really like it, or really hate it." I like it!

Got my 3 mode XML from SB and i love the light even more, i had ordered the 3mode R5 but clicked on the single mode instead, so i called him up and he upgraded my dropin to the 3 mode XML. Glad to know that he is just a phone call away to help with my orders.

Mine has never failed to garner positive comments whenever used in public.

Of course, they could be flipping me Vs and making meat-tenderizing motions behind my back...

my l2x has the "820 lumen" xm-l drop in using aw 18650 batt.

will a IMR batt be harmful to the emitter or tail cap switch?

just want to be sure before i pop the battery in.

thanks guys.