Review: Tank007 E09

Seems like a good deal potentially as compared to the A3 although compared to the TI at $16 and available locally (U.S. that is) maybe not so much.
Too bad about the low frequency PWM.
Nice review by the way.

Hi friend,Sorry for my late reply,I found this post too late,thanks for kreisler,all the active BLF member know this is your fault,because I answer you three times in the different post you attended,and also ask your order number ,but you donot answer me and donot give me your order,I feel sorry about that,I am summer ,and also I am an honesty lady,I love BLF,so I am very happy to be friends with our members ,DinoBoy pm me ask me some questions and also kreisler help me so much ,I like all of them ,I donot know what happened ,but i know they are really kind person,they are fair.I believe our admin know this fact ,please let our admin tell all the people this truth,all the best to our friends.

Thanks dear friends,thanks for your fair to me ,to our store .I believe you are an honety gentleman.

thanks for your trust ,I believe action speak louder than words.CoolPlease let our admin tell the truth,I can speak Chinese and English but not can speak German.

;) ;)

I thought it was funny when it was just a split personality. The thought of kreisler and dinoboy talking to themselves conjures up a pretty funny picture, no? I think it becomes less humorous and more of a sincere worry if it turns out to be genuine multiple personalities.

I appreciate these reviews.

Yesterday I received the Tank 007 E09. Today I compared it to the Fenix LD01. The Tank is definitely brighter than the LD01 - at first.

In running both on high, however, I found that the Tank had pretty well depleted the Eneloop in 25 minutes while the LD01 was still going strong. That is in keeping with Keisler's tests. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8156

The short run time of the Tank reduces its usefulness in my view. I realize that most tasks do not require high, and the run times on the med and lo modes are good, and would suffice for most tasks. Overall I think I prefer the iTP A3 and the LD01. At the price, however, it is hard to beat the Tank.

Jerry

If you want more runtime, you can always just use Medium on the Tank and you should get over an hour of pretty decent light. But if you want more output from the Fenix, you are out of luck. So I like having a lot of output where I can turn it down if need be.

Fenix is known for efficient lights with long perfectly regulated runtimes.

Received my Tank007 E09 just now. I'm very impressed with it and it's definitely worth it. This is also my first twisty light.