Review: Thrunite T10 (vs. DQG AA XP-E and BLF Tank007 E07)

I posted output/lux numbers above for nimh. Unless you're looking for runtime figures, which I haven't done...

Yeah, sorry, seemed logical for me to assume that with battery numbers only battery life time should be associated :D!
Im interested in battery runtime :)!

The lumen ratings are fairly close, so you can estimate your run time from the draws and run times posted above. I see some draw/resistance variance even among Eneloops from the same pack, so the specific battery capacity and resistance you use will have something do do with your own run time.

I think youre talking about Ti that Ezarc posted about?

Because there is no data on how much power T10 draws in this thread :slight_smile:

Correct. But my point was if the specs test roughly correct as Match showed then go back to T10 specs in the same manner.

High (1.5hrs) -> Low (39hrs ) -> firefly (147hours)

The T10 is literally a prize I always have with me - the low is very useful as my primary mode. Were I shopping today I’d also look at the L10 that L3 has been selling.

@veer - I did a quick test with my cheap DMM to see what the current draws were. Also understand I had to use a paperclip so things might vary a bit. I’ll add this info to my original review too.

On a semi-used gen 2 eneloop at 1.353 V open

Moonlight - 35.5 mA
Low - 178 mA (I got measurements anywhere from 176-180)
High - 2.23 A

Thanks!

Seems way less battery life on firefly and low modes than advertised, they used 2500mAh AA battery for their tests, however your data suggests that its 3-4 times less runtime on these two modes or am I missing something here?

I’d probably trust their runtime specs pretty well, mainly because their lumen values are almost spot on with Match’s numbers like GZ said. I will have to run mine down sometime, but I haven’t yet. My draw measurements probably are flawed since there’s the effects of a cheap DMM (and the crappy included leads), and random point contact and resistance of a paperclip vs. the whole current path when the body is screwed on.

I did not realise it worked worth 14500s so I whacked some in it tonight. A very impressive little light like that.

I’m also doing a quick run time test with a hybrio batter. Started it at 8:05 and it’s been going strong for 25mins - rather toasty warm now. I’ll try to remember to check on it later

Pretty much lasted an hour then dropped to a lower mode. I flicked it off and on to see if could trick it into high again but it’s no go. Battery is too flat for anything now.