Review: USB battery box 4x18650

@wikiman, I think it was already pointed out above by Shaquille, you can ONLY use unprotected cells in this unit. I also have it and have been using 3400 mah NCR18650B’s in it. I have come to like the build and form factor of this unit.

Yes yes, now I also have it :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice backup of juice, well made and charge to exactly 4,20V.

Can’t help but think that we are all very good at spending HKJ’s money for him. :bigsmile:

HKJ excellent charger reviews! Much Thanks.

Just wonder if I can somehow enable discharge to phone and charge the 18650 at the same time.
I did multiple test but unfortunately it only allow charge or discharge one at a time.
Reason I am asking I am trying to setup cache battery on my bicycle to store energy from dynamo and in the same time power phone.

Also I wonder if charger in your review below can allow same time charge and discharge

And lastly I understand you are getting below charger. I tested it for same time charge and discharge but it is behaving strangely.
Every second it drops and restore output power when it plugged in to recharge. I wonder if it can be fixed?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENB-Micro-USB-rechargeable-mobile-power-bank-supply-charger-18650-li-ion-1-5A-/321130099627

Much Tanks!

Just moved this question in to:

Much Thanks

Sorry about the late answer, but I have been busy the latest couple of days.

A fast check of the box in this review, looks like it can do it, but the output switch is not working correctly when charging.

The PB-2000 cannot as I have stated in the list just after my "Measurement" heading.

Can the box from this review be used as UPS ?

Please check the date of the review, I doubt this model is made any more.