[Review with Cd measurement] Haikelite SC26 XHP35 HD 26650/26350 flashlight

Thank you!

Great review. Of the 5 shown, I have the Wuben, Sofirn and the Emisar D4S. While the D4S is the most powerful, it gets hot to the touch pretty fast in turbo. I like the AUX backlight feature on the D4S and the size in hand as well. Another I would recommend in this category would be the Thrunite TC20. Thanks for your review/comparison. Saves me the time and money on this one. Very well done!

Thank you very much!
I have been in contact with a local flashlight store and I will be able to lend any of their products for testing.
They want to sell Thrunite soon so I can try them too.

Nice review, ZozzV6! :beer:

Recently I got a Haikelite SC26 when it was on sale at the new Aliexpress Haikelite store. I opened it just like you and saw the R100 sense resistor there. Considering your measured tailcap draw the led should see around 1.5A. It does not get hot fast, so I thought maybe I could boost the current by adding a resistor. Do you think a second R100 would be too much?

I haven’t tried modding it so I don’t know if the driver keep up. If I mod it I will change the whole driver and put in a 3V emitter. Maybe a 3V XHP50.2