Review: XTAR Wk25 single AA and Giveaway

I'll throw my hat in the ring for a free falshlight. Be a good light for the kids. Thanks for the review and the giveaway.

Good review but i think that if i have $ 20 to spend this flashlight wouldn't be my first choice..

Thanks for the review mate! Please throw me into the draw for the light!

Another nice job Foy, i see an upgrade needed for that light with 14500 if the driver can handle it

Yes, one entry each; this thread will probably already get long enough.

Budget - Is it possible I did that? Because this light is definitely a reverse clicky - does not come on until I let go. I guess I could let the winner tear this guy apart instead of me?

I'lldoitifyouwantmetooFoy

Yes, James; my sentiments exactly. I'll let the winner give that a try.

Foy

AttaFoy! Another great review. Good thing the lucky winner won't have to try and top that one.

I looked how to gut the head but i'm all against it. There is a possibility to not being able to put it back properly.

Pre-budgeteer-review cookie:

A low instead of the strobe and a shorter memory kick in would get 5 stars easily from me. I like it, always loved the 1AA form factor flashlights I like it equally compared to the WK30 i never owned but played with a few times the aeastetics appeal to me also the smooth as silk threads on tailcap along with a smo reflector. Way better tint than my current edc SS C3.

Mr. Foy, exclude me (obviously) for the WK25 raflle. :)

I'm a single parent...I'd love a little boredom. Count me in!

I actually like the look of that one.

... So, if you need a ho-hum, non-offensive, common flashlight that is wholly adequate with the additional benefit of not being overly burdened with brightness...

Funny

I feel lucky today and really need a new light as is has been 2 days since I last got a new one.

Thank you Foy for the review.

An "extra switch boot (and it's blue!)" - nice. If anyone find a seller of the blue switch boots, please write it down - I love the color blue.

:

You can use http://www.random.org/ , like Boaz on the "The Big Sipik 68 Raffle Win a Free Flashlight" thread.

I am in on the draw. Its a very nice looking light, a nice one to keep in my vehicle!

Thanks for another fantastic review with fantastic photography Foy!

Put me in for the draw too. Reliability is underrated...

My WK 25 feels much better than my UF C3 SS and a little brighter on AA batteries. It is a well built light and has very fine and long threads. Smooth edges help me choose which one to carry in my pocket with a cell phone.

I found its clicky a definite one, with little throw when you press it but a nice click sound. I guess building it tailstanding give its button a longer throw.

It isn't a flooder in my tests. It throws well or at least enough for medium farth. Only think I don't like is that the color tint is a bit blueish in my sample.

It has been my only light fitting my Fenix diffuser filter so has a special space in my heart :)

Nice honest review Foy.

Count me in on the draw. This would be perfect light for my dad to have stashed in his workshop...

good stuff foy! count me in also please

I kinda like the shape. How does it feel as far as weight balance? is it "top heavy"

Count me in also ;)

NicereviewFoy. Please add wall shots with other similar light.

BTW, it's the first light I see with that "S" contact in head