Review: Yezl Y6-X XM-L T6 800-Lumen Flashlight

Yeah, glue is a huge pain.

The UniqueFire M9 on DX (sku 55847 and 55848) seems to be the same light in silver with a different driver. Slightly more expensive, though.

@Huny74

Thanks a lot for mentioning that,

they just came out there. But why ultrafire i dont like ultrafire that much, they have some kind of different quality checks then Romisen and Yezl I guess. I like it but I am not sure as yet whether to buy it or not. Bcoz its not black and its not Yezl. I dont you think its same. or its made in same factory.

Why dont Yezl brand is available at Manafont or DX ? Dont they want to sell more.

finally got a battery for my Y6 and have been playing with it for a couple weeks now. i'll agree on the build of this thing; feels pretty solid. wouldn't say they're the cleanest threads i've seen, but they're smooth enough. not completely sold on the tail design, though. the way it's scooped makes it hard to click the clicky when your thumb hits the tall edge of the tail. if you land in the low edge, it's great. just feels like it gets in the way but i've adapted and hardly notice it now. i'm also in agreement with Huny on the lack of texture; doesn't make a huge difference since there's a bit of scooping and slicing in the body to give your hands reference points. don't know how it does when wet, though. the flair in the tail gives a good leverage point for clicking on and off, and also a good placement point for two-finger, or and overhand palm grip.

by far the brightest light of the few that i have. the only 18650 light i own currently. i'm not a tech-saavy flashlight guy so i don't know how many lumens, A's or aH's this thing pumps out, but it's bright enough to light up to the end of my backyard pretty easily. i'd say that's 30+ yards. and not just 'barely-reaching' light, more like 'can see everything clearly' light. good enough to light up coyotes stalking kitties. the beam, as a whole, is more narrow than my small AA lights, but the hotspot is intense. very useful spill then i get a little ring outside the beam. the area just surrounding the hotspot is a bit greenish for my taste and it's more noticeable on the two lower settings. the low setting is slightly dimmer than my S10 single-mode with 14500 just for reference. i've been playing around with it indoors and on high it's just plain overkill. awesome to play with, no doubt, but not useful IMO. under the hood of my car, all settings come in handy depending on if you want to look at the whole engine or right up close to a sensor or something. i think the M and L modes are PWM but not very noticable. i think it'd make a dandy bike light so i might take it for a spin one night to see.

great light!

anyone know what holster will fit this light?

[quote=sonofbuster]

great light!

anyone know what holster will fit this light?

[/quote]

Glad you like it.

I use this holster from DX. Much better than the ugly DX product pictures suggest. It fits perfectly and with the second button it holds also all my P60 lights securely. Unfortunately sold out, but maybe available somewhere else.

Manafont, where I got one from, seem to be out of stock of them too.

I have just paid $19.75 USD for it including shipping,

not sure that was a good deal, because it is underdriven, but...

it is on sale now for 17.00 and I think still two pieces have left...

beamshots don't seem that much brighter than the t8X or am i mistaking?

how does this light add up against a KD C8?

A fake happy customer appears

Shame on you maybehope. And after I welcomed you in the commercial sellers forum.

Yeah, Shilling is fun isn't it?