RMSEN RV-107

Try the Hugsby P31/32 or the Aurora SH-034 for build quality. Beat all the others I have for build quality. Way better than any of the Romisen's I've owned.

Whishlisted. :-)

Thanks for the recommendations, Don. I appreciate it.

Really quick update because I only have a few minutes before I have to run: the RV-107 from LT was delivered yesterday. I haven't had a chance to play with it because I'm out of town but my wife says it has a reverse clicky. So it's probably from a different batch. Other than that, all I know is that it works. And she now wants one in pink. :D

Hi nothing

what is the mini thrower 2xAAA like i have been thinking of getting one are they worth buying

Barrie

whats the gesitimated lumens of this light will it be neer to my fenix L0D on high

orderd 3 from DX on 6-12-10 got emal yesterday to say it will sent as soon as stock arives Cry i thought it was on its way weeks agoUndecided thay take our money when thay have nothing to sendYell

I got my RV107 about two months ago from eBay, about $9, and it came with a little holster with an Ultrafire logo on it.

The flashlight seems well-made and has a solid feel, with ample knurling. The battery contacts needed cleaning right off the bat, but it hasn't shown any further functional (connection) problems since. I have no AAA to compare it to (other than an E01), but I'd describe it as a fairly ferocious little light for its size and cost.

My only complaint is the switch; it's a forward clickie, but it has to be pressed dead-center -- any lateral force on the switch plunger causes it to bind. I tried some lube with no improvement, but I'd have to say that it seems to be getting smoother with use. Might be just me.

Overall, I think it's a terrific little unit. There's no O-ring behind the lens, so it can't be very water-tight, but it's inexpensive enough that I don't worry about keeping it in a jacket pocket, so it's basically pure utility.