Sale alert Klarus ST10

LOL, yeah, I've thought about the Blaze as well, since I don't have one.

<sigh> probably going to just end up getting both...

The ST10 has really impressed me in terms of machining, feel, switch placement and light output. It is a lot of flashlight for an AA battery.

Just a note, I liked the ST10 so much, and the seller on ebay (Harrisdecoys) shipped so fast, I made an offer on an St20. Harrisdecoys accepted the offer, so for $42 including shipping and 8 ALkalines, I'm getting an St20. Very curious how it compares to my Caveman, but I really like the interface on the Klarus lights and the moonlight-low mode.

It's smaller than the Caveman. If you have the ST10, you know about the front button for changing the modes which is different than the Caveman. It will tail stand. Beam is close to the same but not as much spill. The clip isn't as good as the clip on the Caveman. The Caveman is larger, heavier and feels more solid. I think the Caveman is a better looking light. Battery life is about the same on both lights.

The ST20 is my second favorite 2xAA light behind the Caveman.

Thanks Chidwack, I kind of figured that. Love my Caveman, it is the perfect size AA light and you're right, it has a fantastic clip. In fact, it is the only light I own that I have left the clip on.

But the UI of the Klarus lights is pretty awesome and I love having Low-Low with incredible run-time.

Now I'm stocking up on Eneloops and Alkalines for all my new AA lights.

BTW, Chidwack, have you played with the different kinds of 'pressure' you can put on the head of the Caveman to change modes? Besides twisting the head, there are at least two other kinds of force you can gently apply to change modes single-handed.

Edit...well that was fast Spammer is now gone.

Anyway got to love those AA lights...