Samsung 30Q 18650 3000mAh 15A Battery $3.49ea

My order from 18650batterystore arrived today.It took a bit longer to arrive than other orders I've made.

Can never have too many Samsung 30Q so the 10 plus 4 I already have is a good place to be.

As for the Vapcell S4+ charger I'll wait a while before I make up my mind about it.

I just finished reading the user guide but I think I need to go through it again.

Yours came with a manual? Mine didn’t. Wonder what features I don’t know I’m missing out on.

It's a user guide that's a small strip of paper that's folded about 5 times and just tries to explain the manual and auto settings.It's really not very good at expaining.

Reading the forum review and watching You Tube videos are much better

The deal on the Samsung 30Q 18650 expires tomorrow so if you've been procrastinating or on the fence there's not much time left.

Aww man two months late lol I ordered 4 samsung 30Q batts, and 2 samsung 40t batts from the 18650 battery store

The “timmerz10” coupon code still works at the 18650BatteryStore in case anyone is interested. :smiley:

Probably legit, they have too much to lose by selling bogus batteries. BTW, 30Q is incredible.

I bought three orders from 18650Battery this year- all 100% to spec. Then the Molicel P42a went from $7.50 to $5.99 each and I loaded up on my last order. :smiley:

Also, I am in Kansas and to date: there are no interstate sales taxes (yet… tell that to Aliexpress who charges ALL 50 states a fake “tax” this year). Anyway, 18650Battery does NOT charge taxes to Kansas as they shouldn’t.

AND… their shipping is VERY fast (like two days or three at most) while also being reasonable too! I got 8 batteries a few weeks back (four of them Molicel 21700s) and the shipping was UNDER $6.

Shout out to these guys, they have rocked with the “daily specials” mixed into any order I’ve made— making buying from them about the best price anywhere for legit cells (and zero BS) that I’ve seen otherwise anywhere else. :+1:

PS. They always toss a few 18650 wraps in an order. I stored them until I shredded my Panny Bs in my LT1 lantern and so I was GLAD I had these wraps to fix all four (soldering “buttons” on them and re-wrapping them using the wify’s hair dryer to shrink them down) :stuck_out_tongue: