Self introduction to all dear:JAXMAN brand flashlight

When the Jaxman E3 Nichia will be available at Fasttech?

Dear Jaxman, are you a manufacturer or do you have a manufacturer make your lights according to specs?
If you are a manufacturer would you be interested in making a light with us, the BLF community?

The Nichias just arrived
inside a anti static bag
inside a ziplockbaggie
inside a bigger ziplockbaggie
inside bubble warp filling a box
inside a prtective yellow tape wrapping

yes this was the best protection those little leds culd have gotten, thanks!

I would really like to see you sell the host version of all of your lights. I think the quality of your lights is right up there with Convoy and would like to buy hosts.

Hi jaxman,
last month, i wanted to order the m8 in 7, but it wasnot available. At the same time the cometa should arrive in Europe, but till now it is not there.
Now i want your original jaxman x1 ,but it seems you make it a little complicate for me:
Xhp shows a cross!!, is 6v and needs two batteries, because there is NO booster, allthough a mt g2 is not there….
So, only the old one with this simple ui and not sooo modern cree led should be your answer to this cometa dissaster??
I think not. I cannot believe, that you are not able to make it better.

Best regards

hi,dear, we do not contacted with Fasttech directly. We think there should be some trasnfer-dealer between us and them.
So we cant tell you about Fasttech more.
Good Day!

hi,yes,we are manufacture,we can do little adjust on our models.
Pls tell me what is your or BLF specs?

hi,dear,
due to many reasons,such as:
hard to package,
easy to make mistake,
big after-sale work about parts,

so we sell our product only. we do not want sell parts now.
thanks.

Maybe you even dont know:
The starting track:
http://www.cpfitaliaforum.it/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11696
The analyse track:

Have a nice time reading and remember over 600 in a few time wanted a perfect, new style, strong jax zoomie…, me too.

I don’t think Jaxman even had anything to do with the Cometa… Why pull them into this? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I have to tell all:the so-called Cometa is a full copy of Z1, and we dont know anything about it.

I just find the picture of Cometa……
I had sold about 100 pcs Z1 lenses to Bangood, they said those lenses were to be used for afterslae service.Now I know they had prepared to copy Z1.

Z1 is a orignal designed by us,and modified at least 5 versions, we cost many time and money on Z1 and its accessories. Now there are somebody copied it in whole,we have nothing to say.

Thanks for all dear.

Remind me why JAXMAN refuses to make a model of the Z1 with XPL HI when they use the emitter in other lights.

hi,bugsy,

sure, we can. while we worry about the spot of xpl hi will be 2 squares which one surrounds one if you shoot to a wall. :rage:

Though, if you shoot at long range, there will be no the squares, yes we can try. There is no technical difficult to realize it.

regards

I think that jaxman 1xAA light needs 14500 support

JAXMAN E3 has same copper star and copper capsule, as E2 ?
Any reviews ?

Dear all, we will develope a XHP50 version with single Battery. How about it?
the runtime will be about 1 hours with a 5000mah 26650 battery.

great idea

Make it XHP70! Just ensure next step down level is at least 1200lm?

+1,000,000

+1 for XHP70 !
By the way, I love my Z1 with XHP50….
Greets
Carsten