Sellers Please Read And Listen And Stop Your Spamming

If i were you, I would take the sunwayman for sure. I don't have the V60C but I have the V10A but i can tell you they make top notch quality lights. Plus Variable magnetic control is what makes it stand out from the rest. You could use 6x16340 , or 3x18650 with the Sunwayman but the Olight can't do 16340 and takes only 2x18650(less runtime) .

I think the blue switch on the Olight is kinda out of place. But i'm sure you will be happy with either, they're both nice.

Would you like to share a few pics? I would love to see your big collection of flashlights :)

I had a great day on mine - sorry some annoying sellers messed yours up.

But then after 51 of them, if nothing bad happens on the day, it's a good day.

As it happens, the assistant and I went to visit some friends and got fed. Apart from the assistant's attempt to run over the top of my car - adding a bunch of new scratches in the paintwork in the process - it was an uneventful day. And it was utterly hilarious seeing her slide off the car as he paws lost traction on the windscreen. (I think that's windshield in American)

Happy birthday ILF. I went fishing tonight and caught a free feed. Hope your day was good!

Thanks again guys.

Don, Happy late Birthday buddy.

And I think the Sunwayman will be mine very soon.

I'll get the Olight later.

And due to the extremely overwhelming response from all of the sellers here offering all these great deals in this thread I am going to have to request that you take a ticket and wait for me to call your number. Please be patient... I will get to to you in the order received. Once I call your ticket number, you will get your opportunity to show us members here how much you have listened here with what we want and your great offers. I will then either approve your offers or reject them and shred them up into little pieces. You will not be given another ticket just so you know. So Deal Or No Deal! LOL!

I thought that was funny.

You should have posted this in the commercial sellers forum where they would see it better. I doubt most of them browse the general topic forum.

And now I understand [ Its the Curmudgeon in you ]