Shelf Queen Sell Off (Part 1)

I may be interested in some of them, (or parts you have in the box.) what part of Canada do you live? ( I am in Ontario)

Is that a nitecore srt6 in the box also?

Sorry folks, had to jump out but back now.

There’s no SRT-6? There will eventually be an SRT-7 but it has the green LED out I believe. It’s not listed yet.

pm sent

how exactly are these items being sold? in post 22 i made a request for the total of items but now i see one of them has been sold and i have yet to receive an answer for a package deal for the items i listed

Hi mate, you sent a message about the whistles and payment, to which I replied. I do not see any other message from you of late. If there is, please send again.

EDIT: ah there on post #20. Sorry, any Q please do PM to ensure your ask is bubbled to the top. As you see I replied about the whistles so PM works :slight_smile:

forgot to add who the paypal was going to in the comments section of the payment. can you let me know you got the payment okay.

Anything yet?

Package finally arrived bump. Details to follow. Did you check your pm’s?

Got my Xeno Cube v7 today.

This light was described as practically new, and he wasn’t kidding! Both the light and the leather sheath came in pristine conditions.

It uses 1st gen XM-L and mid-low-high driver with no memory… I want to mod it but can’t remove the bezel and in one of the attempts I left a small scratch mark on it :person_facepalming: . Well maybe I’ll leave it as a shelf queen, this is the last good looking Xeno cube because the V8 uses a two-piece body construction which kills the design.

Yep. Mine is pretty sweet also. It actually is a nice change from my neutral v8. I actually don’t like warm tints but this xeno quickly grew on me. Good thing it had the holster included. Pocket carry is making one leg hang lower than the other. I was pretty impressed with the tk22 also. Decent throw from an older light. Nice tint & a welcome change from std. Black flashlights

3 of the 16340 batteries are dead. still waiting to hear from ulanosaj to see if he’s going to give me a refund or not

Hey David (and anyone else), just got back and emailed you directly. I have to update this thread and post the next one…!

i’d like to get the d25am ti if it’s still available. still waiting for an answer on the pm if you’ll apply a discount for the 3 bad batteries to this.

one month later…still waiting for a reply