[short review] Niteye/Jetbeam Jet-II Pro 12th Anniversary edition

Wasn’t there a 12 year anniversary JETBeam light doing the rounds 3 years ago?

One other observation:

The crenelated bezel is reversible. Don’t want the crenelations? … just reverse the bezel. Or install the alternate smooth bezel from the box.

The crenelated bezel will scratch the hell out of the knurling if reversed, just tried it, had to back off.

Interesting.

I don’t have this 12th anniversary edition by I do have the Titanium Jet II Pro from 2 years ago, which the anniversary edition is based on.

The Jet II Pro seems to be a little better engineered.

• The crenelated bezel does not touch the head even in the reverse position. It’s very close … a fraction of a milimeter, but doesn’t actually touch so there is no grinding.
  • Comes with the completely smooth alternate bezel in the box
  • Rear body tube has 3 notches allowing you to choose the position the clip locks into. Quite a nice system for locking the clip actually… much better than the simple o-ring used in the FW3A.

And finally - the demilitarized, clip-fixed, light-beautyfied version of the Jet-II Pro Anni:

I’m sure it is, but the reversed “defense-bezel” doen’t touch the body on my light also. And the replacement bezel is part of the light. But yes, another ring should be part of the package to have the clip pinched.

For what M4DM4X offered it plus cost of a replacement bezel it is still inexpensive.

Edit: BTW, this unconventional ring determines the position of the tailcap. E.g., you can align the trit slots perfectly. Just use loctide to fix the height of the ring.