[Short Review] Olight Seeker 2 Pro - 21700, 3 x XPL, Silicone grip, 3,200 lumens

I just bought one of these, my first Olight. It is supposed to be new, and it looks it except there was a lot of oxide on the tailcap threads - is this a thing with Olights? It had as much oxide as lights I’ve had awhile, I’m constantly wiping that crud off of threads, this one came new with like that - Anyone else notice that?

Thanks! :beer:

No. Most of blf members are smrat and not buy Olight.

no u shouldnt, and using them in normal charger u can damage battery as it has both the negative and plus on the top for the magnetic to work. i guess they want protect their lights so ppl not throw in crappy batteries. in older lights that dont use magnetic its no problem use any decent battery tho.

I’d like to mod my seeker2-pro as I hardly use it due to the really cool emitters. The more time I’ve spent on BLF the less Olight product I’ve bought.

yeah usually most tend to avoid olight due to their cool white emitters… and price is also a factor, we are at budget light forum afterall xd