SHOULD I BUY THE XTAR S1?

In my view, the 2800 lumens for test version is LED lumens (or OTF lumens as much as possible), but 2350 is ANSI lumens.

Hi peteybaby,

Sorry, I don't have any lower output runtime graph yet.

XTAR reduced the battery tube length a little, but make the circular positive contact on the head longer. My flat-top Panasonic NCR18650s work fine.

Goin to order the S1, reasons why over the TK70 and SR 90.......TK70 just to bulky for me, need to invest in batteries, charger, great light, just not suitable for me, would never really use/play with it that much.

SR 90, dont want a pure thrower, quite pricey in the sense that i will never use it to its potential.

The XTAR S1 suits me, can throw it in my work bag, great throw, and flood, more user freindly to me.

Can get the XTAR S1 with 3 x XTAR 18650's 3100mAh free delivery for £164 GBP. Sounds good to me.

http://www.shoudian.com/thread-232175-1-1.html

Have a look at this !

WOW! that’s impressive the s1 is so close to HID,just a larger corona.XTAR really nailed it,when funds allow this shall be mine.Thanks for the link woody and enjoy yours.

want something brighter??? OLIGHT X6.. 5000lumens.. insanely bright.....

I've measured 60.5K lux @ 1m and roughly 2450+ lumens on a production version.

THATS AWESOME, goin to order this week. Cant wait, looks a beast of a thing.

sent you a pm woody1

I got the XTAR S1 and it is a brilliant light, very good throw and good spill, good solid light, and a definate keeper. Iam looking at the THRUNITE TN31 now, it looks like a very good thrower, with a wide and deep reflector, just waiting for some throw figures, to confirm it is as good as it looks, and make me hit that "button" again for the second time this month!