Show off your EDC knife!

I carry lots of different knives, but here are two I had handy while reading this because they’re carried a lot.

The Spyderco Delica on the bottom has been my work knife for three years. It does a lot of heavy slogging.

The Benchmade “Bob Lum” Mini Dejavoo at the top is my all time favorite blade. It’s been discontinued for years now, and Bob Lum is dead. I have four of them.

Simply: Sanrenmu 763

Thanks for the tip - just ordered one myself!

Cheers

I have the full size Bob Lum dejavoo but it is not one of my regular EDC. I love Bob’s design.

This is mine for the last few months

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1136200

Its very nice but the clip is mounted a little low... occasionally something catches it and pulls it out of my pocket.

L05-1 an excellent choice for EDC. Great full flat grind and a smooth opening blade.
If it sits too high on the pocket clip slap a lanyard on it and fix the lanyard to Stailess Steel Pocket Clip

The very similar TEC Accessories P7 suspension clip costs a lot more but the cheapest choice is to drill and bend a cut off teaspoon handle and attach a split ring. :wink:

Do you like the navy k610? Do you think it has a good steel/threating and edge retention and good fit and finish?

In the pocket, the Benchmade, 610 Rukus

On the key chain, the plain blade, Spyderco Ladybug

That Benchmade looks incredible! :open_mouth:

I don’t use really EDCs but if i would use i think must be my smaller ones.

1) Rocktrail knife from the popular LIDL shop with double lock.
2) Sanrenmu 710
3) Sanrenmu 733
4) Sanrenmu 605

By the way wich do you like more of two images? (two ways of use the flash)

But… even for EDC i like bigger…

Really the ganzo g712 is not recommended for edc, it is more for self-defense, it is not very useful for edc.

Perhaps the harnds viper in Large category is the best (from knives i have, of course) for edc due to its plain ground and good handle… but i do not know really…

Two of my three EDC (no pic’s yet of my p’Kal)

KnifeArt exclusive CF small Sebenza 21
Spyderco Gayle Bradley with an acid etched and a few other mods.

Unlike lights I don’t buy many knives, In fact my P’Kal is the first knife I’ve bought since I got my Sebenza last year. My real hobby is modding and sharpening.

This is a 2part (very short) video of when I had just reprofiled my Sebenza to 36 degrees. I do all my sharpening by hand on both DMT diamond hones and custom grit ceramic stones up to a mirror polish. Its so refined coming off my 10k grit ceramic home there’s no need to strop. (Contact me for your needs)

Spyderco orange ladybug. The color in this picture isn’t accurate, but you get the idea. Outside the kitchen, this is my knife that gets the most use.
I see several knives here that I like, but that Tac-Force in post #7, by DenBarrettSAR, is calling my name. That’s a good looking knife. I’m shopping for it as I type, and it’s a very affordable knife too. :bigsmile:

I edc the ganzo g712 most of the time, but i also have a lightweight thin gerber evo.

I will never fully understand the British fear of pointy things.

UK Anti stab knife

What’s funny about that, is a determined person can still stab someone with that.

I admit it has a place. Less accidents. Trip and fall on your knife? Less spur of the moment killing sprees?

I presume screw drivers are still legal for anyone looking for a good stabbing option.

My Wave modded Enlan EL01 and my Convoy S2 XML T5 5C .

Two of the best budget things you can buy for sure from China…

Not a great pic but the first one I’ve taken of my P’Kal.

I am not 100% sure how I feel about the P’Kal. I like them because they are different and pretty scarce, but I am not sure I love the looks of them.
Over all though they are pretty cool. Nice knife!