Show us your motorbike. Stll, action or broken.

Took a few days off and went for an 1800km ride.

I took a BLF A6 in the tankbag, a fauxton on the keyring, and a Crelant CH10 headlamp in the toolkit.
I also took a LiitoKala Lii-100 charger. This sat in the tankbag and was fed by a USB lead to charge an 18650. This then charged my bluetooth unit in the evenings.

The bike is a 2016 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer 900, in USA it’s known as an FJ-09.

Raspberry Lookout, Gwydir Highway, Gibraltar Range, NSW.

Mudguts, love the sound of that RD125, bet it’s a blast to ride.
Weklund, always wanted a CT, bulletproof.
Suncoaster, perfect bike for a 1800km ride. By the time I got back to town is was 10pm and didn’t feel like sitting in an Emergency Center for 12 to 24 hours. Have an appointment at an Urgent Care Center in 3 hours.

Take precautionary measures to prevent sneezing, to extent possible . Sneezing and injured ribs are very painful!
Wish you a fast recovery.

@ Southland take care of you, broken ribs must be painful and can do more injuries if not handled well :frowning:

Here was my setup for a 1200kms 3 days trip in France :

My (t)rusty Bandit just passed 80000kms and still doing well :smiley:

Kawasaki 1984 GPZ 1170cc Cope GPZ head, Pogue DFI ,Turbo cams, Frame has been Back boned, raked, gusseted and a extended McIntosh double club foot swing arm, 7’’ slick, R&D Race trans, Slider Clutch, Dyna 2-step, shift light and Ignition. Bracket/Pro ET bike 9.90sec 1/4 mile.

Bike has been modded since these pic, It’s even quicker now! :wink:

Super Comp 8.90sec index bike now…

Kawasaki 1981 J-Mod GPZ - 1428cc Greg Cope (pre vortex head) Welded and Ported 8 plug head, Pro Stock cams, (8) Int/Ext.Titanium Vales, keepers 44mm Lectron Carbs, Pingel big block, Arias 13.5 domed pistons, Pro Cryo Rods, Pro Mod(GPZ) knifed edged crank, R&D Pro mod race trans, lock up clutch, Dyna 8 plug ignition, 2-step and light. Trac Dynamics Pro Stock Chromoly 72” race chassis, 10’’ Car tire slick.

Super Comp 8.90 /Pro ET bike.

It’s again, even quicker now…… :person_facepalming: Running the Top Gas (8.20 sec.1/4mile) index now…

1973 Triumph 750cc Tiger, first year 750cc Tiger, stock, all original 1800 miles on the clock. Single Amal carb was changed to the dual carb Bonneville set-up.

2003 Harley Road Glide 124 cubic inch S&S Race Motor, slightly de-tuned for the street, (slightly)! :cowboy_hat_face: A WOLF in Sheep’s clothing if you will……

This is one quick/fast Bagger! :smiley: :+1:

The Last Run, RIP Glenn “Big Homey” Adams, Eastside Highwaymen, Detroit, Michigan.

We will ride together again, nephew ! :wink: :+1:

Love the bikes and the stories, the pain we all feel. :slight_smile:
Any chance of some dates on your bikes KawiBoy1428?

A little bit of tech info on the dragster bikes would be very nice too.

Okay i might be out of my way here, but this was what i had but had to let go as i sold my house.
I found out i was too weak to ride it on the track after many decades of smoking this and that, but then i turned to stunting and that i could do.

Now i am 5 years older ( 50 ) , and wish i had a 2 wheeled to throw it down on as driving on 2 rear wheels have its limitations on the fun.

This old mangy Moose is having a late midlife crisis and this accidentally found its way it the garage.

A mate turned up and tackled some extremely greasy, hilly dirt tracks on this just to get into the camp. Just glad it was his bike and not mine. :slight_smile:

makes me want one…

If i am out of line kick my ass, but i am too old for 2 wheels.
And i am pretty sure had i gotten MC license back when i got it for car +3 decades ago i would have been dead in the 90ties.

Dont have this one any more, but i like to get a 2 wheeled bike for stunt driving.

+50 are not too old to throw it down :sunglasses:

Nice :+1:

I see it has electric start :partying_face:

My accidents never turn out so well. Congrats.

And SparkyDK,
I am still (barely) under 50, but would rather be on 2 wheels long before those 4 ya got there. I have tried and the Transition never went well. Too many years on 2.

Good choice moose !

Hehe yeah it was a expensive toy and a mid life crisis ( i was 40 back then )

Drove a little on MX track, but no one else did and i was not allowed to drive at the same time as the 2 wheeled, and anyway already back then i was fawked up from smoking this and that and what not work related so all i could do was 3 laps and then i had to recuperate for 30 minutes before i was ready for and allowed 3 more laps.

So i turned to stunting the quad, and that was pretty cool, i do miss the shots of adrenaline and what not the body release when you are on the limit, but quad had to go when i sold the house.

I have lead foot and lead wrist so me not killing my self or having ruined any of my many cars are a wonder, i havent even gotten a single speeding ticket though in the 90ties i often had severe brake fading in my little Opel GT after driving a bit more than a mile in the suburbs of my home town, actually then i changed brake pads 2 times every year.

I even managed to drive the Opel on 2 wheels as i one day clipped the inside curb of a corner as i made a right turn, drove 20 - 30 M on the Left hand wheels before i had to turn left to get all 4 wheels on the ground, or launch like that up over another curb.

Today i have all licenses but MC - large bus and taxi. i would love to get MC now and get me a Nimbus to ride around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbus\_(motorcycle)