Show us your motorbike. Stll, action or broken.

Amazing collection op motorbikes you have! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wheeew… :beer:

Journey from Kathmandu (Nepal) to Darjeeling and Sikkim (North-East India) with my Royal Enfield 350cc (2007).

Would love to do a trip like that!

I take my hat of to you sir. The Enfield did a good job with the load on it. :beer:

Hmm… it’s fun, not difficult. :slight_smile: After you finished your first trip there are only 2 possibilities. 1) You had a bad experience and will never do it again. 2) you get addicted and want more… For me it was the later. First I traveled by bicycle now by motorbike. Started in Africa but then lost my heart in SE Asia. :sunglasses:

Here are a few more pictures of my adventurous trip in Cambodia in 2012. Here I was riding a rented Honda Degree 250cc dirt bike. :slight_smile:

Mrs Dnf

in his element

he is the little spec there at the top.
another good day trying to get lost thanks…

Nice climbing there MRsDNF.

By the way, please allow me to abuse that thread, because I have a real first world problem:

I do not knwo what I shall buy.

I am actually near to a very importnat birthday (who screamed “old fart!”?) and think about buying something “more relaxed”. I finally ended up with two different ideas:

- the actual Harley Davidson 2018 Fat Boy:

- the actual Triumph Rocket III:

What do you think? Any hints or experiences? On one side the Harley is an iconic ride - on the other side the 2,3 liter engine sounds… interesting… hard decisions… and for that I need you, because both rides are not very common here in Germany…

Personally, if I could afford to drop the coin on a Fat Boy or Rocket III, I’d drop it on a little spaghetti instead:

Just as comfortable as the other two, much more powerful, MUCH less “me too”.

I tried this one together with the RnineT before I bought my second XJR - I love them both, but they are too small for me personally.

I look like I stole my nephews Aprilia 125…

You must be a big dude! I’m 1.8m/79.4kg (5’ 10”/175lbs), so the Diavel is a big bike for me. I have a Honda Rebel 250 right now because I don’t ride much, and I look normal on it.

I confess - 6’ / 264 lbs…

:person_facepalming:

I have difficulty choosing among things that I really like, so what I can for you is add another candidate, the Valkyrie :smiley:

Why mess around…with girly man motorcycles….get a BBChevy :wink:

NEED MORE POWER? Just add NOS! :smiley: :+1:

@ Aleister:

Good Point - but I also care for service and the Honda Service Point in my town is bunch of … I do not want to use bad words… so the Gold Wing Family is out of the play…

@ KawiBoy:

Also a good point - but to find a service point for that is even more difficult…

Winston Wulf, get the HD Fat Boy. Think all bikes are great but here in the US the HD is the pinnacle.

All depends what floats your boat. I’ve owned many Japanese bikes from 400 to 1300cc, and even a Ducati. Didn’t like the expensive service intervals of the Ducati, but it handled the best, and was a lot of fun. But my favorite that I’ve had the longest and put the most miles on, is my HD Electraglide. 71,000 (114,300k) miles. Only thing I’ve had done to it was cam chain tensioners. $400 installed. Other than that, just regular oil changes, tires, a clutch cable, light bulbs, and a few batteries. Planning a 3000 mile trip south this spring.

Get the Road Glide or Street Glide stripped down with solo or gunfighter seat, cut down shield, they make great looking riding cruiser/bar hoppers. Fully dressed with tour seat, lower fairings and tall wind shield, great long haul/tour bikes. They HD have quick change accessories that you can change your bike from one to another in minutes. Softails are Cool but the cantilever swing arm leaves little to be desired for really, being a big guy, you’ll find out the hard way!

I have had over 12 Harley’s from the Sporster to Ultra’s and the slammed Hy-Po Road Glide is my favorite next to the stock Street Glide, that is stock for now….and I still have my first brand new Harley to this day a 1993 Evo Softail, they aint that soft! :person_facepalming: