Show your Solarforce some Love * Intl Solarforce Charge Day! :)

Oh now that clear is nice! :heart_eyes:

Adrian, the lantern screws onto the head in place of the bezel, there is a place on top of the lantern to screw the bezel onto so it doesnt go missing.

Can I share my surefire 6p? I got 2!

Is it a Solarforce Surefire? :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t care, show away! I always liked the look of the Surefires, just not the price.

Adrian, I have the Solarforce condenser lens (wide angle no artifact) with an Nichia 219B in High CRI under the lantern. I just have low and high in it, for obvious reasons.

Oh, there are sales on at Solarforce, the amazing P1D is only $16!!! Lot of good prices, looking around even now… :smiley:

Snap! This one’s sharp! :slight_smile:

Solarforce L2E with magnetic head and 90º turn on the output side of things for the working man! (or woman!)

The Solarforce C2000 is marked down to $57.99 from $119.99 for a limited time, this is a 3x18650 MT-G2 light that fares well with an emitter swap to the XHP-70.2 or works really well left as is!

Excellent opportunity to pick up a nice looking Solarforce light at a really attractive price point! :smiley: (I already have one, could there be a second in my future?)

I knew I shouldn’t have looked, that Gladiator takes 4x18650 and is atrocious! Fitted with an XHP-35 it’d be a truly wicked car/truck carry light…… how can I resist all these? Oh, I know, I’m broke! :stuck_out_tongue:

Solarforce Gladiator, merely $52 for a handful of attention grabbing meanness. :slight_smile:

Oh, so, Adrian, looking at the Gladiator (which I Don’t have yet) the lantern probably won’t fit as it doesn’t have the larger diameter head of the L2 series lights. Sorry.

I’m practicing posting images. But if you want to see what’s going to top these guys, look at bugsy’s thread for the cerakoted versions I just picked up.

And it didn’t work. Give me a minute while I work on it. In the meantime, I have 2 L2x meat tenderizers, one with a k3 head and the other with a 14v warm halogen bulb. The l2p has a vinz drop in while the other has a sportac drop in and a baked tube.

!

It works. I’m going to change my sig line to “I not only build computers, I know how to use them”

Here is my surefire lights.

Z2 combat dual xpl hi and dual 219c… 2345 lumen @30 seconds.

6p quad xpl hi. 2212 lumen @30 seconds…

They are very bright for the size… most light around that size only put about 1500 lumen…

I set my lights to 3 modes… great heatsink! Medium and 50 lumen mode are good and no overheat… those two are my keeper…

Adventure sport body with surefire tailcap… I bought this used for around $140.
It use 2 x 18650 and xhp 70 dedome… very bright… I measured 3700 lumen @30 seconds… legit lumen…

Four of my Favorites

As there are so many Solarforce fans here, i have a question:
Is there any P60 host for 26650 out there :question:

The Cooly is for 26650 —I have one —not that attractive in my book

Probably not. The D26 (P60, P90) is 26mm across at the reflector, and the 26650 is already 26mm, so the battery tube would have to shrink down to snugly fit the (~20mm) base of the module.

Amazing? Can’t understand. Why everyone like this host? I have it. I bought it for three times this price and I regret it, and if I had to buy it again at the current price, I would consider it very much.

I do not think that it is qualitatively different from the rest (L2 series), but there are two things that for me exclude P1D as EDC.

First, the surface is too smooth. There are no knurling and when I want to turn it on it always moves in my hand.
The second thing is the tail switch. One ring for pushing the switch and contacting the body. It unscrews very quickly when the battery is replaced frequently.

I only have the one Solarforce now, the bruiser :smiley:
Showed it some love by making a copper & aluminium drop-in for it with some Nichia’s.

I only have four Solarforce; but I have a question: can the steel crown of the tailcap be unscrewed?
Drop-ins are XML and also an SSC-P7

No, they can’t be unscrewed since they are part of the tailcap.