SingFire SF-348 for $5 shipped until 1-14-15

I guess this version is a good place to save $1/ea if a person was already planning on doing an emitter swap.

Looks like there are no more on this coupon code

Don’t hold your breath. My order was placed 6 days ago and it still hasn’t shipped.

Same here, still says “Processing” on my order status :expressionless:

Paid 09.01
Shipped 13.01

FYI

Mines still processing, paid 7 days ago. Ah well I don’t need it in a rush anyway.

I’m not worried about it taking forever. Ordered mine on the 10th, still says processing, but heck they’re only 5 bucks.

I’m pretty sure these will be unbranded as well 8) Look at the photo…

The logo is merely edited onto the light, suggesting that they should arrive without singfire branding :heart_eyes:

Got mine today. Singfire logo branded. Very nice light for the price point. Might be 5400k - 5700k or close to that. Don't know the CRI, but it's good at showing colors correctly. Really brighter than I thought with an Alkaline AAA and very bright with a 10440 in it. Also very hot with a 10440. Alkaline's the way to go for mine.

Glad I got one.

Thanks OL. Thats good to hear. Is there much overhang on the switch end of the outer tube to drill a hole for a small key ring?

I’m beginning to wonder if ’Super Saver Shipping (10-20 Working Days)’ actually means it will be 10-20 days before they even think about shipping your order. :frowning:

I ordered mine on Jan 10 and just got an email saying they just shipped it.

Same with my order

I never got a shipping notification, but it showed up today. Compared to the jexree mini, I like this one better. Output is similar on a 10440, but on an alkaline the singfire is much brighter. The singfire head is much narrower than the jexree, but I think it’s longer overall than it needed to be. Also, the clip isn’t strong enough.

^ Cool comparison pics. The clip can be strengthened by sliding it off the light and then bending it in a bit. I've had to do that to about half of these and the none labeled ones. Once seems to do the trick most of the time.

FWIW I don’t think that the length can be reduced any with these components.

EDIT: and thanks for the pics! :slight_smile:

I want to do a driver swap, anybody have tips on how to get the bezel off? Mine is stuck fast.

Simply push and twist. Push against rubber.

That fixed it!

hmm I tried on a silicone mat and it didn’t budge. I’ll have to try a some other surfaces.

I think I used the base of my shoe…

Rubber gloves should work :slight_smile:

What driver are you going to use?