SK68 I hope these aren't junk?: $3.79 free shipping?

Hi Dave,
The silver lights are the ones that I had trouble with focusing. When you get them see if they focus in and out relatively easily.
Thanks,
Jerry

You got it Jerry. The ones from Amazon hopefully will arrive soon. I’ve ordered stuff from China well after that order that has already arrived. Like the GB F13’s, the second pair arrived in 16 days. We’ll what today’s mail brings…

Let us know if the emitters are any good — someone had a batch with bogus emitters not long ago that burned out.
Use the search box.
Just when you think there’s no way to make it cheaper and worse, someone finds one.

I ordered two of them above, one killer 1200lm, can´t wait 8)

Well, the ad says “Super SK68”. I think that “super” is the 1200 version and the “regular” is the 400 lumen version, or maybe not :bigsmile:

I bought this the other day for 4.99 USD same thing different package I guess. Only 300 lumen though, but I like the colour.

Looks nice, 40sek. Where did you find it?

Bought from BG, havent arrived yet. Expect it any month now :slight_smile: (Ultrafire CREE XPE-Q5 Zoomable 3Modes Mini LED Flashlight AA)

Trevlig helg!

Ok, find it.
Ordered this one to from Gearbest for the SK68 collection :bigsmile: had some points there.

Trevlig Helg!

Do you have a link to the page on BG for those?

Here it is!

Ordered one to and a 14500 batteri.

Haha, “gotta catch ’em all” :slight_smile:

I have six of these from Banggood and cannot recommend them at all. The threads were not really threads and their switches failed on all of them. No there were no loose connections just crap switches.

I hope others had better luck.

I also bought 6 of them back in December. I’ve been playing around with 1 for a month and it’s been working fine with both 14500 and Eneloop. The threads are bad but they screw up tight enough. The switches are crap but so far it turns off/on fine. Whether that’s the case in a month of 2 is an open question.

I’m giving them away as cheap presents and they’re good enough for that. But I wouldn’t depend on any of them for anything half-way serious (for example to have in my car in case of an emergency).

Who knows what one will get from order to order with these things.

I like the look of it, and the color . It is probably crap but atleast the lottery tickets are cheap :slight_smile: Surprisingly many buyers on BG seems to like it. Maybe I can mod it to a fishing bait/lure if it sucks to much.

More buck for the bang

[quote=hank]

Ooh! Sneaky marketing strategy. Makes the reviews more or less useless. To bad, but thanks for enlighten me.

Recently I’ve bought such a “UltraFire Q5” at eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/131224343634?\_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Hollow pill, 3 modes with next mode memory (fixed that with resistor over capacitor mod). Very nice colour (dark purple). A black version can be found at eBay too.
The only cons: some sharp edges had to be taken care of and there where no O-rings as pictured on eBay, they must have been forgotten or left off.
AA and 14500 works. The zoom range is wider and the beam more evenly compared to the SK-68 clones I’ve got.

I have bought a ton of these, and given most away. I have never had one fail, or has anyone to whom I have given one reported anything bad. Sure they are cheap, but in my experience they are reliable, and do the job. I have some in my cars so it is evident that I do trust them. The only ones I have not liked are the silver ones. Some are so stiff that they cannot be zoomed without cushioning my hand to keep from hurting it.

Go for them and make your own decision. Please report any problems, except not liking the beam, etc. Many of us do not care if the beams are imperfect as long as the output is good and reliable.
Jerry

I have a couple of those. I quite like them for the ~$3.50 I paid for them each.