Sofirn Amazon US Deals, USBC-USBC LT1 available!

I am super interested

Awe ya. Intrested

Love to have a code for my next Sofirn

There is a coupon floating around here somewhere that will get you a SP31 V. 2.0 for $22.19 from Sofirns amazon store.

There’s this M4D M4X deals - Astrolux WP1 and WP2 LEP - #4974 by M4D_M4X still a really good deal.

Discount code for Aliexpress store is not here. We just post amazon code in this post.

Id like a code if any available

Very interested,I received an e-mail today for Amazon US and the code was not valid.

It has been a long time since this offer.
There could always be another I suppose, but it has been just about a year since this one.

Yes, but not 70% discount. If anyone is interested in it, please send private message.

Interested in Amazon USA.

Just placed my order. Hard to beat Sofirn when it comes to quality and value! Thanks again :+1:

50SC31B code isn’t working??

If I buy the Q8 with batteries or just the light itself, is it the Anduril version? Because on the link you posted, only the version that comes with batteries and charger shows that it is the Anduril version.

Well, it takes about a year for a Sofirn flashlight to be delivered.

Hi, the code did not work on the Q8 Anduril Version, just work for Sofirn Q8 Narsilm with batteries.
I will updated the Q8 Anduril version code on this thread right now.

Where are you posting this, 17 pages back?

One first page
I just edited it but forgot to save. So… :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :frowning:
Wait, i will do that again. And the code for Q8 Anduril will start around 4 hours later, so please do not hurry