Sofirn C01S SST-20 4.000K 95CRI / Low-High version available again!

Nyogel and other “bulb grease” is not conductive. The electric connection is made by the contact points between the two objects. But the grease helps sealing the area which prevents arcing (not really relevant for flashlights) and corrosion/oxidation.

L/H on my Red sample, Nice balanced Beam.
Optic not well protect against hurt for an use on Keychain.
Driver contacts could be more thicker.
I prefer smooth design like 348 but this is taste

104 pieces available

I ordered the sandblasted and I hope it comes this time. I never got my order from the first batch after waiting months.

Unfortunately the plastic is susceptible to scratching. I noticed from looking at one of mine. Not being particularly recessed like the C01.

I got mine on Tuesday!
My sample had an issue, it didn’t turn ON.
I opened the head and took the driver out, and the red wire was cut somewhere in the middle. The white one only had a small cut in the tube.

I had to replace the wires to make it work again.

This failure was already communicated to Sofirn (through AliExpress message).

The beam is nice although I thought it would be floodier (as if it used a pebbled optic). The body…well, I can barely see the engraving there. The sandblasted is…weird for me!

It took a month to arrive at my home (due to problems with the national post services).

Som photos below:

XP-G2 CW >>>>> Samsung LH351D >>>>> SST20 (Sofirn C01S)

hm thats weird… i expected a more floody beam :frowning: doesnt look good with the crappy wire job…

Why SST20 for this C01S instead of better Rosy Nichia?
My sample begin to flicker,after spend time to check the spring on the tube didn’t make good contact,now seem fixed.

Luminus is probably cheaper for Sofirn to obtain.

btw, I ordered a sandblasted one a little over a month ago, it just got to the USPS NY ISC earlier today

Out of curiosity, what would happen if one replaced the LED with a 6V one?
Would the boost driver be able to handle it?

so this just came in the mail. what’s the design on the end for? does it fit something specific?

The circle hole is for a magnet and the long one is for a tritium vial.

Thank you! that makes perfect sense.

I guess I can look through Aliexpress and try to find singles of those two.

thanks again.

Can someone post the appropriate magnet again?

I like the old rosy Nichias too, but they aren’t widely available anymore correct? Any examples of 219c that are similar?

Check out these two threads - click and click

For those who ordered back in late November, have you gotten your lights yet? Still no update on mine,so I requested and received a refund for mine.

I just got mine today from November. Didn’t arrive stateside till a few days ago.

Mine is almost here. The tracking updated a few days ago after going dark since Dec 4th.

What service are you guys using to track?