Sofirn Christmas Bonus! Get back 50% of you paid! Max $30! END

Email sent. Cheers.

Received Bonus to my PayPal account this morning. Excellent service from Sofirn! What a great deal. Thank you.

Ordered a Q8 and sent email (earlier today).

Ordered a C8F and got my paypal refund. It’s legit. Thanks Sofirn, and Merry Christmas!

Ordered a C8F Kit.

Email with requested info sent to us@sofirnlight.com

Thank you Sofirn & Merry Christmas!!

Ordered a C8F Kit and details emailed.

Sorry, yes I meant a Q8 in order.

I am so torn between the Q8 and C8F! To me C8F looks more bang for the buck and the size is easier to carry. Hows the throw comparison between them?

Sofirn Q8 will have more power, much better battery life, and more throw, and better UI.

However, the C8F 21700 has a smaller size, a tailcap switch, still good battery life, and overall smaller size.

Ordered a Q8. Email sent. Thank you Sofirn!

TRANSACTION COMPLETED!

I have received my PayPal money, quick and timely. Unorthodox approach, but at least Sofirn executed efficiently! I should have my Sofirn Q8 tomorrow, can’t wait!

Thanks to y’all @ Sofirn.

To me it just sounds like Sofirn is graciously giving us something. Maybe be thankful & appreciate that or possibly say nothing.

IMO the “data breach” comment is uncalled for.
But hey, if that is your opinion; :+1:

My ‘opinion’ differs however. :+1:

Ordered a Q8 and sent an email.

Thank you!

Finally not a lurker anymore.

Welcome to BLF tac700! You got a good deal for a nice flashlight.

Thanks for the welcome. Had my eye on one for awhile. This will be my first Sofirn, very excited.

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and knowledge. It’s been fun browsing.

Welcome tac700…… Enjoy your light & BLF!! :+1:

Received the bonus in my Paypal already. Amazon even hasn't shipped my flashlight yet.

Sofirn's execution is so efficient !

Now I need to learn how to get money out of Paypal account. Never need to do it in the past.

Others have already received their paypal? Impressive. I do hope my email has not been lost; it was sent at precisely 03:18 AM eastern standard time, Dec 19th, which should be plenty early.

Just ordered one SF36 on Amazon. Email sent to us@sofirnlight.com.
Thanks for the deal. ( Great Light)

Just ordered a Q8 on Amazon.

Email sent to us@sofirnlight.com

Thanks!