Sofirn SP33 26650 e-switch flashlight

Yes, this new version has a pretty decent powered boost driver, assuming it can actually do 2500 lumen. Other boosted lights with this led only manage 2200 lumen (Astrolux FT01 US$ 54). I’m guessing the amp draw will be between 8A and 9A. It’s between 5A and 6A and 2200 lumen.

Yesterday I added this flashlight to the cart. The price was *$ 29.99*. This morning I went to pay for a flashlight, but the price is already *$ 37.49*. So I decided not to buy anything at the Sofirn shop and spend money in a different place. The flashlight was good in terms of price/quality. But for this money I can buy a more serious brand. Goodbye, Sofirn. I wish you good luck in business.

The issue is resolved! The seller changed the price to the old one. Very fast and friendly. Thank you, Sofirn!

I paid $22.70 (no battery).

It looks like $29 with 26650 battery right now.

Even at $38, it’s still much cheaper than the Astrolux FT01 at $54 on sale. Boost driver lights are usually pretty expensive, in the $60 to $130 range.

1. The price jump is unreasonable - more than 30% overnight.
2. Why compare with this flashlight (Astrolux FT01)?
Compare better with Haikelite SC26 (36:money_mouth_face:.

Edited

It is premature to judge Sofirn as an unfair company that artificially increases prices. Prices on Aliexpress generally fluctuate a lot. Now the price is the same - $ 23. I have Sofirn the best experience. Very friendly behavior. Instead of a faulty lamp, they sent a new one when the steel clip was missing at the lamp, Sofirn sent two and a little gift. Sofirn is a good company. Flashlights are high quality and cheap.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Sofirn-SP33-LED-Flashlight-18650-Cree-XPL-High-Power-Lamp-Torch-Light-Powerful-Flashlight-26650-Waterproof/2933049_32825400637.html?

Sofirn has another second store at Ali - Beamax Lighting Store. That’s how the complete kit (including charger and battery 26650) costs only US $ 27.78.

Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com?

SOS?

Buy a Haikelite? :confounded:

I think we see things very differently. It is your money, do with it as you please. :beer:

Yes, thay fix the price now.
I’ve receive an answer from the seller: “hi submit the order please but do not enter paying page, i will adjust the order amount to $29.99

Petr, I am understand what you mean, but please understand me too - such drastic price changes adversely affect buyers.

Since the seller treated me kindly and gave me the opportunity to buy at the old price, I will correct my first message.

Tastes differ, which is why there are so many kinds of flashlights on the market.
Jason, what’s you EDC now?

I also do not like that sellers often change prices. But it is usually so I leave the goods in the basket and the price will be adjusted after several hours or days to the original - a lower price. I have a plugin installed that shows historical prices on the chart - it’s visible on my screen. So I know exactly when the price of the goods was.

I also have such a plugin. But this time he showed nothing, which surprised me.
I reloaded and updated the page, but the price remained high.
And then the seller fixed everything. And I bought this flashlight.

I also bought the flashlight. At the Beamax Store. The whole kit. I still had a coupon for two dollars and a discount for payment in the app. The total price of $ 25.38. Great.

Prices on Aliexpress fluctuates just like stuff on Amazon. I just bought an item from Amazon last week that cost $49 when it usually cost about $36 and sometimes as low as $29. Every time I buy it it’s different but it’s an essential material for work so I have to buy regardless of price. For other non essential items that I don’t need to buy right away, I use an Amazon price tracker. I wish there was one for Aliexpress but I don’t buy much from Ali these days besides flashlights because Amazon prices are usually cheaper for similar items.

I have the Mateminco version of the FT01 and the SC26. The SC26 is actually a really good deal for what you get and is a good comparison. The FT01 is also good comparison because both use XHP50.2 but comes with USB charging and much more expensive. Not sure how the quality compares because FT01 feels heavy and very solid in hand. I feel the price of the SP33 is fair even if it cost the same as the SC26 but the SC26 does look more slick.

Sofirn has been the most responsive and friendly flashlight company I have dealt with and I bought many of their flashlights. When I experience problems, they always respond and resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

SKV89
I made 11 or more purchases at the Sofirn Store.
The level of service has always been high.

Just … such a drastic change in price worried me. And this excitement was reinforced by the fact that it was from the Sofirn store that I expected the least of it.

But, as I said, the seller very quickly and adequately resolved the issue.

Yes, I forgot to say. I was outraged not only by the price increase, but also by the fact that it happened in my basket.)))

(not sure if this post may not be in good taste, as I’m mentioning another brand/model flashlight which seem to have similar configuration…)

Seems like other brands are also following suit:

The Eagle Eye X7, another 26650 flashlight, which formerly uses XP-L or was it XPL-Hi LED, now also use XHP50.2 LED:

With one of the coupon codes floating around, its price is comparable to the Sofirn SP33 too. I wonder if they will perform almost similarly.

How strange that they removed the side switch on the X7. It’s a 3 level clicky, much simpler and plainer than the SP33.

The Eagle Eye store (Jin Lang) on Aliexpress has been closed for several weeks now. It seemed like they where transitioning from the Eagle Eye name to a new Ringxaund something or another. I don’t know what is going on with them.

Anybody able to buy SP33 NOW? Unable to place into cart.

Hmm? Strange. I’ve just tried it, and I can directly buy it.

May be you need to sign in first? Will try sign in first.

No. I wasn’t signed in.

Something is wrong on your end.

Tried after sign out. Same thing. Forget it.