Sofirn SP70 Alone $50, PM for AMZ US CODE(LIMITED)

Outer diameter of 4x18650 is 44mm
Outer diameter of 3x21700 is 46mm

Hello as they are, it’s been a long time since I asked in the forum, every once in a while I go to see the news, for some reason I had not seen this light of sofirn, I had thorfire s70 and I gave it away I keep my convoy l6 with a standard modification of the controller and by pass in the springs, it remains solid as a rock, now the question is, this SP70 how much scope of factory does it have (candles), is there any basic mod on the controller? regards!!!

I am not sure what your asking, but I’ll give you the basics. This has a xhp70.2 NW or CW and the driver is a FET design for very high output. Depending on battery it will draw 12 to 13 amp at 1 second and about 11 amp at 30 seconds. I measure about 5000 to 6000 lumen at turn on and 30 seconds. My lumens might be a bit low as others measure more. Throw distance of 860 meters (185Kcd). The user interface I prefer is smooth ramping. One click of side switch for on/off. It has another mode of preset levels if you prefer. So it should be brighter, throw further and have better UI than your L6 (I assume resistor modded factory driver).

Hello jackson, if it is what you wanted to know, 185.000cd is a good number for a flashlight of this type, is there any modification for your controller? thanks for answering!

Mine is all stock. It uses double springs on both ends. You might get more output if you add wire bypasses.