Sofirn SP70 Alone $50, PM for AMZ US CODE(LIMITED)

We can make the BLF Version separately, that’s no problem. And for more max brightness and beam distance, we are trying.

:+1: … /\

Cool thanks for the clarification. We are all looking forward to this light :smiley:

Who is running the BLF group buy us? Or do you want to start the thread?

:+1: Sofirn

I like this idea. So the first batch of lights will have OP reflector? How soon do you think this will be available?

Cool Sofirn ,you are listening and your after sale services are second to none with very reasonable product price I will not surprise if you become the top flashlight company soon.

You can count on me for sample testing. :wink:

I would gladly volunteer for a sample test as well :heart_eyes:

Me, too :heart_eyes:

how does the lights progress go anything new?

I’m curious too.

Hey Sofirn any way you can take a picture of the driver so we can have a look at it?

I really like the Sofirn SF22 tailcap - more than the one on this SP70. The grip ring is closer to the end which is good for me. I also like the tripod configuration.

Will the two tailcaps be interchangeable?

No, they are very different sizes, 18650 vs 26650.

The SF22 is a MONSTER sized light! I have the extension tube on mine for all 4 cells and it’s a towering behemoth of a light, with TEETH!

And yes, it’s 26650 as well. The tactical ring is a machined part of the actual tail cap. I think it might well fare well here, nice call! :wink:

Images circa July 20, 2017 from my review of this light.

The perspective sure makes that tube look thin. I guess it just goes to show how big the entire thing is

4 26650’s in series with the extension cell, it can work with either 2 or 4 and frankly it looks better in 2 cell configuration. Sure gotta be cautious with those pointy acorn screws though!

Edit: Size comparison, beside a Convoy L6 and Convoy C8. The squares in my quilt are ~7”, it’s hand made by members of my wife’s church when we got married… 16 years ago next month.

My preference goes to tailcap of #3. Even if the head of #1 #4 looks better I would prefer the one of #2 #3 #5.

5 different designs, so which will be final ? i like #1 but hard too tell on those small renders…

Right click on the image, “open in a new tab”…it will be bigger. :wink: