Solarforce L2M + L2T head + delrin tail shroud = kicka$$ness

Well, I guess I’ll try and wait patiently. No promises, though.

Do you really want me to post up the finger pic again ?

I’d love to have a go at this mod as well but this is what happens when your tired and on pain killers. The closest I can get to modding for awhile is reading your mods and getting frustrated. The tape is to stop me using my thumb. You know how it is.

Holy moly !

Is that a lathe-related injury ?

Dang buddy what happened?

It was pain killers and a bench saw 18 months ago. It was botched up so hopefully this corrective surgery will make it work at least a little.

Holy poop, DNF. Nothing worse then moving metal and human flesh. I know that most of what I type is borderline nonsense for the sake of entertainment (mostly my own), but I sincerely hope you you make a full recovery.

And speaking of sincerely, I am sincerely interested in buying a few, Cx, assuming you make enough to sell. So I will be actually be waiting here patiently. No finger necessary, lol.

+1 :beer:

+1

my diffuser-saber :smiley:

This is going to cost me more money, isn’t it, Tim? Can you please post a link so Cx has a easier time prototyping this.

:bigsmile:

Xeno

EDC+

Max Pro Tac

FYI the larger TW42 rests just inside the SRK bezel. Not suctioned-on like a proper fitting wand… Works as long as you just have the light sitting in place though.

Thanks for the links, Tim, but I have bad news. My wife says we can’t be friends anymore. :nerd_face:

I couldn't find a decent L2M to use, so here's a FrankenLego with the custom shroud. It consists of a L2X head and tail, a Surefire A21 and LU60, and finally a L2T bezel ring - all custom Cerakoted black.

Sorry cone…
:wink:

Very cool chi.X! Looks like you made the hole for the button smaller.

Would it be possible to add subtle vertical ribs or some sort of mild texture?

Sweet! Only question now is will you make more for sale?

CX, that looks terrific. You missed out on knurling it to finish the look off. :wink:

ChiX -

I'm loving that . . .

Foy

Thanks, guys.

I need to price out some smaller stock before thinking about making these for sale...it wouldn't be economical nor practical to use the 2-inch stuff I have on hand.

Unless you wanted cigar grips for D-cell Maglites.

Holy crap. That is a tad large.

Keep us posted. :beer: