Some Custom lights - New update 25.07.2015

Beautiful lights! You are an exceptional machinist.

Nette Lampen! Drehbänke und Fräsen sind schon was feines. ;-)

What are you doing against oxidization on that copper head? Clear coating? Or is it supposed to oxidize?

Absolutely stunning! I used to be a machinist and after seeing this, regret leaving the trade. I am really missing access to the CNC's and manual lathes/mills.

Beautiful work. Thankyou for sharing. I'd love to see how that massive head 3-xml light throws!

Gorgeous work :D

Beautiful work.

Makes me want to buy a lathe...

And learn how to use it so well.

Welcome Fritz!

That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Words escape. Simply awesome work, fritz, awesome.

Welcome to the forum!

This is superb, I would so love to have a small lathe to do things like this.

And I'm very much looking forward to more pictures and your future work! :D

speechless

I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor. Those are absolutely stunning . . . that first one, the 26650/C8 - I want it so bad my head hurts. Spectacular creations.

covetintenselyFoy

Nothing I can add that already hasn't been said. Simply Marvelous! Thanks for posting these photos.

Hello,

I added some more pictures at the first posting I hope there aren´t too much of them...

No if you do a clear coating and there are some scratches in the head it oxidices at this position or even under the coating. So yes, it is supposed to oxidize.

Thank you

I use this two machines:

Fritz

The copper mule is so nice. Super work.

I love this design:

GREAT!

Den Host würde ich dir auch abkaufen :D

what make is that ? i would love to get my hands on one :)

That's a German-branded Optimum import mill. The 20-series start at about $1500, and the 30-series at about $3500.

These are similar to the Grizzly or JET mills sold here.

+1

I like that one best. I'd just makebezel tips a bit less agressive. Perhaps with rounded tips instead of pointy.

Those little machines sure do some awesome work :) fritz15 u should make a video on making a flashlight host ? i think it would be interesting to watch

+1 for video!

I'd love to see that. :)

I would love to watch a vid !

only why i ask is because im going to be getting a lathe soon and would like to start learning how to thread the body's, and to see these butties being made