Something is bothering me (where are you foy?)

LOL !!!
Jack you rock :bigsmile:
Looking forward to your next top 40 hit.

Still here and would I appear narcissistic, admitting I worried briefly about some variation of this happening? As usual, the truth is much more mundane/less interesting.

I've been posting less because I simply have less to say right now. When I first joined, if I didn't have much to contribute, I jumped in everybody's thread anyway trying to dazzle the masses with my diction.

As for the God complex, all I can offer is whatever remains is leftover from a time when I actually believed that what I had to say mattered . . . hence, the "just buy what I say . . ." tongue-in-cheek epitaph. When it comes to flashlights however, a person could do a lot worse than follow my advice. (see, it's still there, no matter how much I try to hide it) Honestly, I think inferences to my influence here are often overblown. Foy is more of a hanger-on with a willingness to deploy a much too large vocabulary.

Lately also, the combined demands of a recent addiction to "Lost" re-runs on Netflix and a weekend visit from my granddaughter have conspired to keep me away from my BLF fix. And, if asked, I would happily shill for Solarforce but I think they've accurately gauged my true significance and figured Foy wouldn't be worth the trouble, let alone a free flashlight.

Too bad, to; the Almighty sure would like a new (free) M3.

canIgetanamenamenFoy

Amenfoy. YOU my man were the reason I’m on BLF too. I was searching out Solarforce lights on line and started running into a plethera of awesome pics and great 3rd person talk of these killer lights. FOY got me to buy my first L2P. Its beeen my edc ever since. So…… to my personal flashlight small g god. Keep up the posts and

howaboutanm3review!!!

I don’t know about the hanger-on part, but I love the vocabulary.

So that’s Foy accounted for, but what about Don? Has anyone heard from him? Maybe he’s just holding out on that 6000th post giveaway :wink: seriously tho I hope he’s OK, BLF misses you Don!

My wife is a wonderful gal

And I know that she is my best pal

When the going gets rough

If we try hard enough

We can lift up each other's morale

My wife is my very best friend

And I know she'll be there 'till the end

She loves me in spite

of my flaws and she's quite

As lovely as she was back then

My wife is the best part of me

And although we sometimes disagree

Of one thing we're both sure

What we share is pure

And I'll love her for eternity

Touché to Jack; very well said and may I add my own curiosity/concern about Don. Didn't he become scarce shortly after his 5,000th post?

Lately, Solarforce turn-around time has been barely a week so, my M3 review will likely be before the end of August. At $40 for just the head, it better be good. I realize that when you consider their retail price for say, an A001 head ($19.99) and a decent drop-in usually cost about the same but damn; $40 buys any number of terrific flashlights - the whole dang light.

Okay, I get it. They charge that much because idiots like Foy pull the trigger without a blink.

ohhthehumanityFoy

DATTA BOY ……its backinthesaddleagainfoy!

Foy is a Flashlight God. I literally “saw the light” with his epic photo of his UF980 frying the cactus in his backyard. I buy what foys says and I’m happy.

Me too. Hope he's ok.

+5956

I too have wondered about Don (I almost posted last week asking about him). Did he announce anything about any trips or that he would be away?

-Garry

Not that I know about. He just disappeared.

Iirc correctly he did hint at something, I know he said his posting would slow but not cease altogether