SP31V2.0 LH351D version are available on sofirnlight website

Maybe this thread help you decide?

Oops, logging in with Google isn't working?

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client Client missing a project id.

Request Details

That’s all we know.

Had to create a new account, since I could not sign in on my old one. Checking out with PayPal:

We don't offer shipping to United States. Contact Us: sofirnlight@gmail.com

Still got a few bugs to work out on the new website

I was interested in the Q8 Anduril, but…

Recently… When something like this appears I prefer to pass… Shipping fees, unusual carriers… Forcing things does not bring anything good.
I pass…

Yup had the same thing when trying to purchase the C01S for about $2.50, but wont ship to the US. :cry:

Their site is half baked and managed by some half assed tech.

You don’t run the site if the shipping, the accounts and the site is in mayhem.

^ Exactly! Neither the combo old usename/password, nor logging in with Google account work for me.

Hi,

Do you ship to UK?

Thanks

I like the new Sofirn shopping site. :+1: It is somehow similar to Aliexpress and looks way more sophisticated than the previous site. I hope they will fix the last issues soon.

If they continue to offer such nice flash sales I’m sure BLF’s members will happily buy there. :money_mouth_face:

I signed up but haven’t received a discount code. When are these usually sent out?

Mine arrived immediately. Did you control your mails and your messages/inbox on your Sofirn account?

Shame I just ordered something on the old site without discount :person_facepalming:

Why no shipping to holland?

Now I see it on the website. I thought it would have been emailed to me. Thanks!

Says no shipping to the US as well.

Is all this crap a Sofirn thing or a Shopify thing? Anyone ever try (or know of) any other co that uses Shopify?

I noticed right from the new site’s introduction that it doesn’t play nicely with a lot of browsers. Hangs and locks up old Firefox, displays all white’n’hazy but flashes the pic for a quick blink when you hover in/out really fast on not-as-old Firefox, only “works” somewhat with new hateful versions of FF.

Makes me miss the ancient days when people actually gave a $#|+ if a site worked across at least the major browsers. Now, web-“designers” (if you can even call ’em that) take the attitude that it’s “upgrade” or change browsers if it doesn’t work, else f-you.

Don’t even get me started on AX, and their abortion of a “new site”… Even GB displays pretty much nothing unless you turn on js, else you get a mostly-blank page (old site worked fine w/o js).

That seems to be the new norm. You need 3-4 different browsers to find out the hard way which ones “work” with which sites.

I was about to buy 5 C01S with the 15% discount code for 12 dollar lol. Couldn’t ship to belgium cause the site is trash. I refreshed it a little while later and suddenly they’re all sold out.

GG

I ordered the Anduril Q8. Said, also, that they don't ship to the u. s. I tried anyway and the order still went through. Sofirn, you there? Order No.20031104304456

They also didn’t send me the discount code for a new account but since they don’t ship to my country…

With over 16 hours left on sale “C01S AAA Flashlight Starts on Low” shows SOLD OUT.
Also, no 15% code in automated sofirnlight e-mail that I received after signing up,
Wonder if Sofirn will extend sale after bugs are worked out… :question:

We will make them available one by one