Stainless Steel Bezel for C8

Why not an SS bezel and SS short tube? :wink:

Or why not just make a limited edition SS C8? Or Cu C8? Maybe a brass one? Ti? Anniversary Edition Ti with Copper pill section as a triple? :smiley:

2 cell length tube to fit 4 18350’s for an XHP-35 C8? :wink: :wink:

Ok, who told Dale about this? :person_facepalming:

Whaaat? I’m getting my 8 bay Enova charger to push 4.24V into a 30Q, gotta have something to supercharge and test em out! :smiley:

Thinking of just making a SS bezel, see how it looks on the C8. :wink:

$ 6 is higher than i thought too.
I hoped it would be $ 5, then i would get 2 for sure.
I would get 1 for $6 though.

Cool 8)

Extension tube would be nice, yes.

Just messing with ya buddy. I actually like that idea too. It sounds ridiculous therefore I love it. :crown:

I don’t think a short tube or a 2 x 18650 length tube would be too hard to achieve. The 18350 is kind of a no-brainer. All of our C8 lights will work just fine running on an 18350 just with shorter run times and we all have happy little stumpy throwers. :+1:

The double length tube I’d probably want to do a poll on. I don’t want to have Simon make a bunch of these just to sell 10 and have a few hundred collecting dust for the next year.

If anyone see’s how gorgeous the beam is from an MT-G2 in a C8, double length tubes wouldn’t be sitting around collecting dust. :wink:

http://m.tmart.com/KEYGOS-KE-2-XM-L-T6-Stainless-Steel-6W-1000LM-5-Mode-Focus-Flashlight_p134041.html

I know tmart kinda sucks but I remember ordering the stainless bezel keygos ke-2 and Trustfire c8 from them back in the day. My favorite light back in the day was the keygos ke-5. It had a smaller stainless end bezel, it was like a mix between a c8 and an olight m20 warrior.

…how about 1 piece for $ 6 and 2 pieces for $ 10 …?

Thanks for the information!

But too bad the SS bezel is not gonna fit with my XinTD C8. :frowning:

All hope is not lost for seeing a SS Convoy C8 bezel. :slight_smile:

No promises yet, but Simon and I are discussing it more. Leaning towards non-standard for the record…

Only vague recollection, but what about a “foybezel”? Forgot what model, etc., that was for, but The Foy did something like shaving down the pointy things and stripping the ano from a bezel.

Maybe someone who recalls better can fill in the blanks.

Foylikedtofileoffcrenelationsandpolishthebezel.

Wellthereyago!

I fully agree! Just recently built a C8 with an MT-G2 in it and would love to have an extended tube to run 2x 18650s for some extended runtime and easier access to more higher drain batteries.

Being partial to shiny things, I would rather have a polished SS bezel. But you could also make me happy with a bead-blasted SS bezel or even an anodized SS bezel. And because form follows function, I’ don’t object if it is a bit crenulated.

So this is the first round and I can tell you that Simon doesn’t like it. This is just a test sample and it’s 3mm longer than I asked for, but I figure I’d post a picture to see what you all think. This is one of two designs the second of which is a different style and crenelated though not like the existing bezel. Feel free to comment on this one but keep in mind it’s just a prototype. If this were to see production it would have a few adjustments and I think the crenelated version would look even better. Comments welcome. Fire away…

A small amount of crenelation would look better IMO

Yes it need the crenelation, and shorter front. I dont thing the stripes needed. Somehow I feel it like taken off some completely different light. Maybe it will look better on a clear anodized C8.