Status for 2015

You’re a great resource!

Whenever there is a sale on batteries or chargers - and I am unfamiliar with the product or remember the statistics - yours is the first website that I go to for reference information.

Thank you and I hope you have another wonderful year. :party:

Thank you HKJ for giving so much for this community. I don’t think there is anyone out there willing and capable to do what you do, so thanks for your invaluable work.

Very nice year-end summary, always a big help!

I really like your reviews as they help me to make purchase decisions.
Since you are such an experienced guy I would highly appreciate if you could do a ranking (top 10) for chargers and batteries.
Thank you very much and Happy New Year!

I have read many reviews on your websize.

You have saved me money and cost me money.

Thank you for doing what you do.

Thanks for your high quality reviews HKJ. I send links to your site to lots of people who are interested in battery and charger reviews.

Big THANKS HKJ,

for your tremendous amount of work and effort to produce these very technical reviews.

I wouldn't make a purchase without checking your information FIRST !.

Thank YOU !

THANKS HKJ!

Thank you for your valuable work! Much appreciated.
And Happy New Year!

I found your battery comparator years ago and started following all your reviews and tests of all things to do with cells and chargers and have learned a lot, thanks for all your exhaustive testing procedures and real results- looking forward 2016, i will look out for all your threads and learn more about the voodoo of all chemistries and the working of new chargers, thanks again.

Thank you for all of your unbiased testing and reviews including odd sizes and whatever comes your way. A valuable resource.

Thanks for all the great reviews and your always helpful with battery and charger inquiries.

All the best for 2016 HKJ, Tusind Tak.

HKJ, I’m very helpful with your nice review.
I hope you will review more goods on next year.

:party:

Thank you HKJ for all your hard work and reviews.
Your reviews have been extremely helpful when buying cells and chargers.
Happy New Year!

for all your hard work and honest reviews.

I'm another who won't buy a battery or charger unless I see a good review from you!

Thank you? Well, everyone has already said that. Darn, I wanted to be the first.

So, I guess I will say, how dare you, for doing such an exceptional and informative job, that has made my life better!

It's just too much!

Thanks for all your hard work for the community. Your battery tests are the standard by which I judge any other battery test.

I do want to say, if you’re keeping a tally that I’m more interested in tests of important bare cells like the MJ1, HG2 and 30Q than rewraps. I don’t usually buy rewraps since bare cells are less expensive.

Bravo!

Thanks for doing what you do, Your reviews have been very helpful in purchasing batteries.