Status for 2018

Thank you for the excellent work. :+1:

Big thank you to you for your research. Incredible how much time you invested to help the world/BLF. Best wishes for the new year.

Thanks so much HKJ! What an incredible database youā€™ve made.

Thanks for the great work! I always learn something new from you.

Whatever everybody else said here and then add +!

:+1: :beer:

Thank you for your invaluable contributions.
I wish you all the best for 2019.

which IR camera do you use in your revies?

It is a Testo 875-1i with hires option. A very important thing is manual adjustable focus, this means I can focus on small items.

Many many thanks for all the valuable test you have done HKJ.
Thereā€™s almost not a day that goes by that I donā€™t visit your site for information.
Your contributions and time are greatly appreciated HKJ.

Thank you and have a Happy New year :partying_face:

damn even if I dont wanted to pay that much I bought a nice one

2012 intoduced not the newest Model like TiS40 or having a very high resolution with 160x120
but its 30Hz so I can do videos, has most features that are the same in newer models

Wow HKJ. that is awesome! Thanks so much for testing so much equipment and batteries! This is really really valuable information!

HKJā€¦THANKS for all you do and have done ! Looks like Vapcell 14500 will be my next go to instead of the others. Thanks Again for your great review works : :+1:

At least I will not run out of chargers to test in the near future, I received this bunch today:

It will be a few months before I get to publish reviews.

just curious are you planning to do test with those extreme cold specified 18650 batteries like Nitecore sells to a surplus price?

The Nitecore batteries are in my freezer. They start out at about ā€“15Ā°C and end a bit warmer when finished. I have not decided how many current and what currents to test with. I also do a couple of other batteries for comparison.
It is fairly slow testing, because the batteries needs time to cool down.