Stop editing from pushing the post to the top.

I’m not buying it “Post Pusher” :smiley: Nice try though… :beer:

Doesnt bother me. Keep doing that. No problem

I sometimes post too quickly because I want to be next to the post I’m responding to without having to quote him/her. After posting I quickly sort out the spelling mistakes. I assume that a bump within a minute of the post is not really an issue.

lol I frequently edit my posts. had no idea it meant they were bumping…

whoopsi

Wannabe Ninja editors :smiley:

Just leave themlike they are . lost of people hear are from other countries and translattions can be difficult

I like the mistakes it shows y0ur humane :)

and you can quote me on that

I’d like to apologize too for bumping threads to correct grammar. When I correct something more than once or many minutes after it goes live I feel like an annoyance.

(Don’t screw this up, don’t screw this up, :slight_smile: )

I too plead guilty but I’m making corrections for the sake of a better comprehension.

I find that responding with a message containing unnecessary multiple quotes are way more annoying than threads bumped up for correction.
Stop the abuse of quoting particularly when people are responding to a message that is on the same page.
Just respond with a “@someone” as the one you are responding to, is clever enough to put your response back to its context, or if you respond to a particular part to a message, cut the rest of the quote to just leave the part you want to respond.
For example, there is no need to quote a message with 6 pictures just to tell “it looks good”.
“Hey someone, your pictures are nice and your X flashlight looks good”.

And most of the time, there is no need to abuse the bold, italic and underline features (sometime all of the 3 at the same time) to give more weight to your words. If you need to, it’s probably because you are lacking argumentations and try to compensate by hammering your words in the eyes and on the head of someone. It’s a bit like if your very shouting loudly.