Sunwayman V11R Giveaway... but wait, there's more!

Thank you very much for this competition.

I've only got 1 flashlight at the moment, the Solarforce L2P. Although I'm passionate about the hobby, I don't know if I can call myself a flashaholic if I've only got 1 flashlight, and nothing to compare it to, sort of like a person calling himself a Casanova, but who have only kisses one girl . Winning this light will broaden my experience in both CR123 batteries and neutral to warm tints.

Thanx again

Oh, I wat it. i have a V10A and itś my favourite light. Since the V10A is quite chubby, I do think they could by Lego'd so I have multiple choices. I can't wait to see this light in action!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Count me In.

Because I love Sunwayman lights!

I would love to win this light!!! 16340 is one of my favorite torch formats and I've never owned a Sunwayman due to being out of my budget range. With the infinitely variable ring and an emitter more on the neutral side of warm it'd easily be my favorite EDC torch!

Why? Because it is there!

I only have a single very cheap XR-E P60 drop-in with a warm tint and would like to get a chance to play with a quality warm light to see how it compares. That's an awesome light too... Maybe now my luck will change, I haven't won anything yet in any of these great BLF giveaways... Cry

<edit>

The flashlight giveaway haiku!

"This flashlight is nice

I really want one of these

To shine in the dark"

Thank you.

"

I'm in. I have no magnetic variable control flashlights. I also like neutral/warm tints.

Thanks for holding this giveaway!!!

You know, most of american think Brazil is a country full of monkeys and jungles, I'm Brazilian guys, I know You are Canadians but, help me to survive here with this beautiful EDC Flashlight.

If not for my location, think about a guy who can't afford these fine exemple of FUCKING GOOD STUFF! Not yet at least, but want it now!

I would like to win the V11r as I do not have any light with a magnetic control ring setup and would love to try one out. Nor do I have any Sunwayman product and have heard their quality is outstanding. For both of those reasons, I'd love to own one.

Wow that is a nice giveaway! TY to the OP :-)

Why I should win it?

Because I have no lights to wear! And it matches my cat!

;-)

Have fun and good luck to all.

Please count me in. Am I dreaming?

Admin please close this Thread. So I can win LOL

Wow! what a generous offer!

I would love to win because Sunwayman has become my favorite flashlight brand by far. However, I cannot afford them anymore because I am in college and funds are at rock bottom. So winning this light would be very awesome because I have been eyeing it up for a few days now! (plus I have quickly come to love the warm tints!)

Why? because an UNCOOL tint sunwayman is VERY COOL! I normally dont participate in giveaways to give everyone else a go, but this one just cannot be ignored!

this is something I want. Magnetic ring for brightness really cool.

I Love Warm white emitters and until now I haven`t an XM l warm.

Areal generous offering.

I would like in for the drawing as well. I would love to own a Sunwayman product. The magnetic control sounds cool and I'd like to try it out. I also do not own an 16340 lights, so this would be a first. Oh, and I can't forget to mention I'd love the warm/neutral tint!

-Garry

Put me down for the drawing also please. I would like to hav a light like this as an EDC because I am quitting my job, moving back in with my parents and going to school full time to become an electrical engineer. This would be a much better EDC than the big Zebralight I carry now.

This would be my first infinitely-variable, first control ring, first warm white, and first Sunwayman. And I like that it can run on 14500 as well as 16340 with the extender (I do have a couple of 16340 cells, as I have one light that takes them, but I have more 14500s).

I'd like to toss my hat in the ring as well. I have a Sunwayman V10A which I thought I wouldn't like (and then there's the name) and that turned out to be one of my all-time favorites. I have lights that are brighter, possibly more efficient and have more features but for 98% of what I do on a regular basis, it just works and that's what I love about it. I usually don't mind tinkering with stuff to get it to work (in fact, I enjoy it) but need my EDC light to be reliable. If the V11R is like the V10A, I'd love to have one.

I'd love to edc such an bright torch in this small size. And it looks just gorgeous. Two more things are the magnetic brightness control and the high CRI tint. Have to try that. So count me in!

first of all ty!

why i want this light ...

I would like that V11R becasue it looks like a solid light. i like the compactness of it and would like to see the quality of a Sunwayman. have been really wanting a ring control flashlight for some time also

thank you

I don't own any Sunwayman lights, but I'd like to! This is a very attractive light. I just happened to have a spare 16340 laying around and it has this light's name written all over it! The warmer the better...