Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

If the origin in from NJ, perhaps more than 50% probability this is legit, for so far, as far as I can remember, scammers in China always take advantage of the long shipping time of items from China using China post, and not Fedex or DHL.

Good luck gentlemen, I sure hope this is legit. :beer:

Keeping my fingers crossed. Although I know if it’s a scam I won’t have a problem getting my money back, but, If it is legit I will be kicking myself for not ordering a few more. If it is a scam I might just order from a reputable place anyway. Been eyeballing them for a while.

I just checked ebay. I gotta tracking number now :smiley:
Says shipped from Monroe township, NJ at FedEx location Keasbey,NJ
Arrives on the 13th this Saturday, at that rate if alls good on Saturday I may order another.
I’ll be sure to update this thread if I’m the first to get a empty box, just kidding, at least I hope I’am. :person_facepalming:

I live near Monroe, all I can tell you guys is there are a few industrial/warehouse parks there, I hope you guys get your lights, it is weird how the thread title said 2 left but more people are able to order from multiple sellers.

My ebay package came today. Well for once in my life the deal was exactly that, A Deal. :money_mouth_face:
Looks legit to me and works as expected.

I ordered another just because I can’t pass it up. :person_facepalming:
Toddcshoe thanks for hooking up a Sunwayman man :smiley: :+1:

Wow great to hear! I’m glad I bought three. I just thought it didn’t make sense someone would waste so much effort scamming a handful of $19 purchases. Looking forward to putting some 219B 9080 or SST-20 95CRI in there for my EDC :smiley:

Encouraging. Mine should arrive in a couple of days. Whats in the baggie at the head of the flashlight, replacement switch?

That’s the metal switch. They give you two complete switches, the rubber cover switch is installed and you can throw in the metal switch if you choose. The metal switches look cool but they grind a little when operating them. There made pretty tight to keep it water tight I guess.

I snapped up a few based on your feedback moderator007, thanks! :beer:

only 1 left . . .

nope they are gone

I like swapping the Led to a LH351D 4000k 90cri and doing a lighted switch mod. Although the lighted switch mod is quite challenging.
No need for a bleed resistor, works great as is with the lighted switch. I’ll try to find a link to the lighted tail switch, who ever it was that posted it uses the same method I used to mod the switch.

Are you sure it was just a few :wink:

its relative I suppose, a few compared to how many were sold . . . . shouldn’t have had that second beer I suppose :smiling_imp:

I just got the last one…………for now :wink:

I bet that seller will never figure out why the last 10 or so sold in less than an hour.

Great ending for all of you guys…it was a good thing I was wrong! :beer:

I found the post with the lighted tail switch. Sunwayman V10R - Tripple high Cri with battery Monitor
He used a attiny and 2 leds to add a battery monitor.
I mount the 2 leds in a similar fashion and wire them parallel to a 100k tiny trim pot which is soldered to one side of the switch connection. Glue everything in with clear UV glue. Turn the trim pot to your desired brightness is achieved. Add a clear silicone switch cover and your done.
This is a V10R ti, but they are basically the same light.

Ext. tube for V11R, to use 14500 available at ILLUMN for $9.95 ea. 7 left.

Thanks

Congrats guys! Great deal and no scam.

Now i am curious to see what mods are coming up.

Enjoy your lights. I used to EDC a Sunwayman V10A, that one is a XP-G and AA or 14500. Very nice light to have infinite output control via the ring. Top quality and anodisation too.

I also have the V60C, the big 3 x 18650 XM-L version with variable output.