Sunwayman V60C lowest price anywhere @ DD [ updated price]

Apparently my order was canceled and I was issued a full refund from DD. No email explaining why? They must be out of stock? I will try to contact DD CS, will see how that goes.

3 fully charged xtar batts didn’t solve the flickering issue.thought of returning it to DD since I paid 99cents to cover the return cost. But since it might be out of stock,I better drop the idea. Anyway it’s a small issue,I can bear with it.

Not so cheap anymore…$150+ as of 1-17-12

With this price I prefer Olight SR51 $133.00 shipped & it's brighter though!

I think they're equally bright, Olight may have slightly better throw. V60C has variable output and selector ring which is great feature. I don't think it's worth it.

Hi there, if there are still more people have interests with this product, I can give a lowest price as $122, because we have new suppliers, and the price is changed.

No more $101?

No more $101?

Use teh coupon Luke. Smile

After coupon discount price is $137.99!!!

122$ is still the cheapest price around..glad I got it for 101$ though..love the light..

Sometimes when you see something that is "really cheap", you just have to bite the bullet. Even if you sell it later you probably won't lose much, but of course don't try to sell it 3 years later. heh...

I have Paid 81€ + 15€ Duty = Wonderfull DEAL! (DD) (and 30€ + 5€ Duty for Charger Base @ Manafont)

Unfortunately I have missed this opportunity & waiting if Summer or other suppliers can turn down the price again.

Hi friend, now it is the lowest price I can give, if there is new info about this, I will let you know.

I don’t see this price? Lmk I’m interested

hi the price is $122

Ohhh, 3x… $65.39 lookin sexy: http://www.dinodirect.com/flashlights-3800lumens-currency-GBP.html?cur=USD

-Jamie M.

OT: ^ The price is fluctuating...

hello, friends, here i bring another discount coupon for you. This coupon can be used on all flashlights, and it can help you to save 10%. Hope you all will enjoy it and have a happy new year in 2012!!!

coupon code is : FLASH10

http://www.dinodirect.com/flashlights/