Super Lube: Oil or Grease?

What do you mean!?!?! The government is controlling us with chemtrails! I mean look at this indisputable proof!

That one I stay out of, but chemtrails and the fluoridation stuff is all definitely a load of BS.

Actually its no load of BS. There is no uniform opinion on fluoridation and chemtrails do exist, tho in another way. Ever wondered how its possible that there are no clouds over Moscow whenever there is a parade? They dont even deny it btw.

I’ll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Yeah, that part is.. lets not talk about that.. But the part about chemtrails to change the weather is true.. well, those chemtrails may not be visible, but the basics.. :)

Never said these chemtrails existed. At least not in a way most people think. Stripes in the sky? Just regular airplane stuff. Devices to make clouds disappear? Oh, they exist. Very common in Europe and Russia.

Yeah, lets drop it, some people just cant be proven wrong.

Lubed up all my flashlights last night, all I can say is WOW! So much nicer now, so smooth on all of them now, the JM07 Pro, JETBeam BC40, P-Rocket all feel great now, so glad I got this stuff.

+1

Xtar told me their lube was petrolium based vaseline. I think you might find this softens the O rings.

petrol jelly will break down latex o-rings over time and cause a loss of elasticity and the ability to seal. but petrol jelly is safe for Nitrile o-rings, which is probably what Xtar uses.

i think most flashlights come with Nitrile o-rings and all the fretting some folks do (me too) about using o-ring safe lube is really just a precaution and not all that necessary. practically speaking, chemical composition of a lube probably matters a lot less than the texture of the lube and how easy it is to apply and clean up.

petrol jelly is kind of sticky. it attracts dirt and can be hard to apply evenly. that's why i like thinner lubes. they're easier to apply and easier to keep clean.

I personally use super lube oil and it works great! Although, mine isn't the consistency of male ejaculate. My super lube oil is actually kind of runny, but since i only need one or two drops to make my threads glide, it's not an issue.

I kind of figured that while I was gone, there would be some senseless and hypocritical hooting by Chicago X. Dude, YOU bring up the "conspiracy theory" topic, directly invite me to go OT on it, then say whatever you want, which includes NO information, ONLY ridicule, ONLY lack of reason and ignorance (which, ironically, you parade around as some kind of wisdom), even "reply" to castigate me twice in a row in two successive posts (with no one posting in-between), THEN [voluntary snip: brjones] you demand to everyone else, "Let's get this back on subject". You don't see the hypocrisy in this. [snip: br] You didn't acknowledge, nor do you see that you brought absolutely nothing to the discussion substantively. Ridicule and ignorance [snip: br] is NOT substance.

You obviously know nothing about these topics you're guiding others on (and telling everyone else to shut up about--unless they agree with you maybe). If you do know of these topics (even a contrary point of view, if well-researched), you hide your great knowledge masterfully. [snip by brjones] You are ignorant about the topics you're hooting about here [edit: true definition of ignorant means lacking substantive knowledge]. Go at least research them before you stoop to ridicule, and maybe provide some useful contrarian point of view [snip: brjones]. This criticism would hold true of anyone acting like you on ANY topic whatsoever. You obviously lack critical thinking [snip: brjones] when it comes to fringe topics. There have been people like you all through history. And by the way, people who act the way you did here, play the antagonist (the "bad guy") in history's stories where some important message needed to get out which went against the status-quo or culture.

Not only did you not bring anything, you didn't even actually directly address my own brief substantive points earlier. Such as the FACT that fluoride used to be used for rat poison, and was stopped, because it was too poisonous, or that teflon pans DO in fact kill birds who are more sensitive biologically than we are. One of the worst parts is that the original thing I mentioned which set you off, was ON-TOPIC and relevant to the lubrication discussion. The FACT is that Magnalube G is Teflon based, and Teflon is made out of Fluorine. It's a FACT that many of us are going to get that stuff on our fingers when we change batteries and play with our flashlights. It's a FACT that the stuff is disgusting and stinks, and can be smelled on skin even after a thorough handwashing. Certain [snip: br] people here might actually want to avoid getting that [snip: br] on their fingers on a regular basis, especially if they'll be in areas where they can't easily wash their hands, and may need to eat later (such as camping, in the field, or on a job). There is nothing conspiratorial about that. Nor about the fact that fluorine is [snip: br] poisonous, IT WAS USED AS POISON UNTIL THEY STOPPED USING IT BECAUSE IT WAS TOO POISONOUS. Around the world--now--where fluoride leaches into the ground due to pollution from mining and aluminum/uranium industries (mainly in Africa), people get fluorine in their body causing a condition called fluorosis which weakens bones and teeth, and that's a FACT. Governments spend millions of dollars to get that darn fluorine, which is POLLUTION, not nutrition, NOT medicine, OUT of the water. You can't dump it into streams in the US because it is pollution and poisonous. Water fluoridation safety nor effectiveness was never tested on humans before being implemented in the 1950s, nor did the government care to later, nor has it. (Water fluoridation is also seen by some as ineffective, with some of those people still finding effectiveness in topical treatments [that means "on the surface" of teeth].) There have been non-US gov studies, and depending the study, you can 'prove' whatever side you're predisposed to, which to me is beside the point that no one has the right to put that stuff or any other "med" or """"nutrient"""" (which, remember, it's not) in me without my permission. Disagree with me fine, but at least I bring a point of view to the topic based in something, anything other than ridicule, haughtiness, hypocrisy, and ignorance. And BTW, regarding your brilliant "dihydrous oxygen" non-sequitor, yeah, I probably know more about chemistry than you do too. Seems to be a pattern with me and you on everything outside of flashlights.

The lowest blow was on circumcision. Because you evidently haven't even followed my suggestion to simply do a simple neutral web search on the word "circumcision" and see where it takes you.

Do YOU have a website dedicated to any of these topics? Because I do. http://www.ChurchOfJesusChrist.net/ . I also speak on health, wellness and spirituality there. All important topics, but the circ topic is most needful right now in societies which still do it.

It was originally, primarily aimed at religious people, Christians in particular. I found that most Christians who actually circumcised their children did it not so much because of some betraying medical scam, but because "it's in the Bible", not even realizing that their own New Testament rails against the practice of circumcision for religious reasons. Even using the derogatory term "mutilation" to describe it. I expanded the topic to include secular info as well too, in order to be a one-stop shop for circumcision information. Have a look. Start with the essay, "The Case Against Circumcision", written by a Jewish doctor who did I think hundreds of secular circumcisions. Any of the people whose literature about circumcision appears on that website, have forgotten more than you'll ever know about circumcision. You certainly won't [snip by brjones] my essay "Circumcision: Much More Dangerous Than A Foreskin". It's arguably comparable to a PhD dissertation on the subject (far longer and more in-depth than Michelle Obama's dissertation at Princeton), and only covering areas not covered in other literature on my site. Watch out, it's the length of a small book.. Agree or disagree, at least I bring information, history and valid points of view to the table [snip: ok by br]. The obvious, self-evident preposterousness of my point of view is sufficient for you to feel you've made a well-informed decision. That's BS and you know it. It's insulting that you would say that being concerned that human beings having very important and importantly functional (redundancy intentional [snip: br]) parts of their body raped and robbed from them, by force and without choice, is a primary basis of 'not being able to take me seriously'. Because, dude, the reverse is actually true.

Regarding chemtrails, since you are so obviously a truth seeker and really objective in going about things... I've personally seen trails get laid down, where whatever nacelle/nozzle/mechanism they use fails temporarily, then starts spraying again a little bit later, and it continues on with a blank spot, where another plane was sent in within single-digit minutes, and literally filled in the missing piece of the Trail. I mean, flipped on the thing at the beginning of the botched part, and flipped it off at the end. There is no way a pilot can do this perfectly, so I saw this small segment of the contrail, just slightly off-center, and slightly imperfectly overlapping the main Trail. Which both segments then drifted away, together. That's when I knew it wasn't nonsense. That is reasoning ability. That is experience. None of which you demonstrate ownership of. It's one thing to [snip: br] tell people what to think when you know nothing, but I'm not going to be an idiot and deny my own observations (I've seen it happen more than once--maybe I get out during the day more than you, maybe I've just lived in more active areas, maybe I just pay attention) over the whooping and finger-pointing of someone who tells everyone what is true or false, without knowing a whit or having a wit. The truth is hard, dude. I'm done with the soft approach because I see where that gets people with you. Not that I think any approach would lead an unreasonable, illogical person to reason.

The same would stand true for someone who had never experienced love at first sight, telling someone who had experienced it, that love at first sight does not exist, and that anyone who thinks it happens is a doody-head.

I heard a saying, "Only the informed have a right to an opinion". If true, you sir, have no right to an opinion on these subjects.

Chicago (the city) is known in the rest of our country as being its seat of corruption. Most of the criminals running --er, saving our country right now have strong links back there. [snip: brjones] A city dubbed "windy" not for the actual wind there, but for the amount of blustery nonsense which came out of the mouths of people from there who speak on controversial topics.

I know a lot about a lot of topics, Chicago, but... if there is one topic in the universe I know something about, and can be considered an authority on, it's circumcision. I've done at least hundreds of hours of research on this topic, particularly in regard to long-term effects in adults, especially those who are aging. I'm most well-known publicly due to my writings on this issue. YOU sir, are the exact type of person who should read my website, and I hope you do. At least get exposed to a valid contrarian viewpoint, if I don't convert you right away. (Brainwashing takes time to detox from. Culture, the strongest form of brainwashing, is impossible for some to separate themselves from.) It's people like you who keep female circumcision going in other societies, and male circ going in the some of the rest of the world. (And they ARE NOT "different"--if they are, male circumcision is more damaging to man's ability with age, and also more physically dangerous both in terms of accidents and death, both of which do happen, mostly to infants). If circumcision had any true benefit to "infections" (which, females are far more infection-prone than males to begin with, and few here suggest circumcision for women for health reasons), ranchers would implement circumcision in livestock. I mean, livestock animals live in mud and other stuff. But the skin doesn't "cause" them infections, it protects them from infections. The fact is, circumcision would be considered animal cruelty, and some crazy doing it to a pet or even livestock would be prosecuted for it. Yet, it is not considered "crazy" and it's legal to do on nonconsenting minors who don't need it, for emotional or irrational reasons of the parents. Medicine should always side on what is the child's best interest, not the parent's emotional needs or desires--this is an exception in America, because in America, medicine is a for-profit business, not a "service" (and I'm not promoting socialized medicine at all, just stating a fact).

Circumcision is THE primary reason so many men have dysfunction in America and Arabia. The primary reason is NOT heart disease/plaque-filled arteries. If it weren't for its own impact on MY life in that way, I would not have discovered its ills so early, nor have been so passionate about it. But when a blasphemous religious decision is made by your parents to surgically take you a quarter of the way to a sex change when you're a baby; no choice, advice, or consent; when you happen to lose the "sensation lottery" [edit: BR] (and you got bummed that you lost the Tint Lottery or Trustfire Flames Lottery) in terms of who gets more vs less affected by the long-term desnsitizing effects of circ (or it makes a nuisance of itself way before it does most other circ'd men), when you realize you'll probably never be able to have a "normal" life in that important aspect of life, when it causes endless problems for you not just with relationships but with daily discomfort (and before you think it, this is not a "botched" circ [though I think every circ is "botched"]), when you realize that the reasons it was forced upon you were fictitious and cynical, continued more due to herd mentality and ignorance over logic, reason, prudence, widsom, ethics, and respect for freedom and Natural Law--you're GONNA GET ANGRY [edit: br]. And so I am. Read my site and don't EVER say you know more than I do ever again about anything other than flashlights, which I willingly submit to you on that one subject.

http://www.ChurchOfJesusChrist.Net/circumcision

wow...

Chemtrails are real believe it or not my dad was in the air force in the late 60s and participated in spraying. I live near an active naval base and air base and when certain subs come in they lay down a nice even layer of cloud cover to keep the satellites from seeing whats going on I have tons of pictures. Some planes even get there own layer of cloud cover on demand. On one day when a sub was coming in we counted 90 sorties in one hour of planes laying mid to low level cloud cover over the base.

Not true. the "railing" is against the circumcision party, not the act.... the "railing" is against those that said you had to believe in Christ AND circumcision for salvation.

the derogatory term "mutilation" is a VERY sarcastic comment towards those that said you had to be circumcised for salvation. he basically says he wishes those troublemakers in the circumcision party would go the entire way and lop their penises off completely. he is being harsh on purpose. want to learn how to be a sarcastic ass??? read all of pauls letters in the new testament of the Bible. great ball busts and sarcasm in there.

i guess if you dont focus on the original intent and other contextual clues, you can use any text as evidence for anything.

i bet i could find enough out-of-context quotes on CPF to support that they really dont like expensive lights and are lovers of BLF and cheap UF lights with lots of low frequency PWM.

Brian

dude, there are a lot of guys out there who lost out on far more important lotteries in their lives than the "pleasure lottery". some guys lost out on things like the "cancer lottery" or the "alzheimer's lottery" or for guys like s1mp13m4n the "vision lottery".

curb your anger, and have some perspective bro.

Chicago X, what you just said I think crosses the border into illegal. Libel is illegal.

[Big snip/edit by BRJones. ChicagoX removed slanderous/defamatory/bullying screed only after almost 1 week, by personal request of Mr. Admin. What follows or remains is the portion less vitriolic and less personally-directed at him/her, also edited within to leave the more neutral content. After approximately 1 week of leaving his/her post up, ChicagoX PM'd me within hours of its removal with an insulting/bullying message, accompanied by requests by me to self-edit, in the which I'd be "do[ing] the right thing, for once". Apparently (s)he didn't want me to wait around like he/she did.]

I spent years trying to find out what was happening to ME [snip: br]. I didn't start out saying, "Oh, I know what's wrong! It's circumcision!". I believed through all my youth and some of my young adulthood that my father actually "did me a favor". I was no different than most men who "have no problems" and "see no problems" with it. Things changed, though. And it took me years and a lot of research to figure out what was going on. I eventually found a forum where thousands of men were discussing exactly what was also happening to me in terms of sensation and difficulty, and trying to take steps to reverse it. I thought I was alone--no one I knew had these problems, yet here were literally thousands of men experiencing exactly the same thing I was going through, some my age. Most of the really bad effects of circumcision happen with older age though. Most (but not all) guys on the forum seemed to be older men, who had basically "no" sensation left, by the time they realized there really was a problem. Many of them were married, and it was causing real trouble and breakups in their relationships, which is why I say circumcision creates problems between men and women, husband and wife, or any couple dealing with this, including gay couples of course. There were more gay men on the forum than would be normally proportional in society. They as a community, or in general, were more aware of these issues and seemed more open (overall).

[Edit: responding to deleted comment by ChicagoX that I 'have a little knowledge on the subject, and that a little knowledge is dangerous', which seems to have been the only concession he/she made, if you could call it that.]

I don't have "a little" knowledge on this. ChicX you have "a little" knowledge, and that makes you dangerous. My mom has "a little" knowledge about computers. She is definitely dangerous to a computer. I don't have "a little" knowledge about computers; people come to me to get them out of the holes they've dug and fallen into. [snip: br] People have called me a walking encyclopedia, but my knowledge is more disproportionate on this subject than anywhere else, the opposite extreme being apparently true for ChicagoX [edit by br].

Gay men are usually more open to this message. As are straight women. Straight men are usually the most difficult to get through to, and most commonly defensive. (And, strangely, some gay women, notably Rosie O'Donnell who had an adopted baby boy circ'd a second time when she adopted him, 'to make sure' he was. (Apparently she did not know enough to be able to tell by looking, and the "doctor" obliged her request.) The most ardent pro-female-circ people in Arabia are the mature women upon whom it'd been done. They are the ones who perform the sacrifices. And that's what they are, and yes they do them in the name of God.

Many of the old men on the Restoration forum were able to restore sensation back to their teenage levels or even better than they remembered, if they saw it through, to full coverage and the subsequent de-keratinization that follows (look it up). But it is extremely tedious, and a long process. I didn't get through it, but haven't given up. Most discussion on Restoration boards centers around how harmful it is later in life, how wrong it is in general (to young and old), and what can be done about its effects on sensation now.

E1320: my sincere thanks, and honoring respect. I don't claim to know what they are for, just that they "are". Your explanation is as sensical as I've ever heard proffered. NASA doesn't even know what they are. There is a popular weatherman who quit his job to research this phenomenon, and NASA asked him what they were about, because they have so many satellites and see them in a way we normally don't. He couldn't tell them, like me he didn't know, just knew they were. And yeah, I've noticed that when the wind blows them away, they come right back and lay them down again. Plus, airliners and cargo planes do not fly "J" shapes in the sky. It is true that when they spray, by the end of the afternoon, what was earlier on a cloudless sky, is covered with a flat white blanket.

RoboStud5000: I have no problem with what you said. It's true, someone will always have it worse, something I'm always aware of, and I'm thankful for what I have. With what I've learned, it's actually not as bad now as once before, but not bueno. Doesn't mean we should try to stop injustices and things we think are violations of others' freedom and person. I will always stand to protect the innocent, and the right of self integrity (especially one's own physical integrity), right to thrive, that one's freedom ends where another's begins. I now channel my anger into something good, to trying to get what happened to me, instead of happening more and more, to happen less and less. B/c whether you're for circ or not, what happened to me was bad, and if/when it happens to you--you'll think the same and probably change your mind, if/when you realize/accept why it's happened. The difference between your examples of alzheimers and cancer, was that my situation was utterly and very simply avoidable. First, my mom simply could've said "no". She said she "cried", but still wouldn't stand up to my dad, and later in life would not intervene in other physical abuse either. No one will forcibly take a baby out of mother's arms to get him circ'd by dad's request. My dad was in med school and should've gotten the word that the American Academy of Pediatrics had come out against routine circumcision, even back then. He didn't know, and apparently not a sufficient number of people there, including his teachers, and including the pediatrician he took me to (when I asked, he said he couldn't bear to do it himself), knew it either. (If it's so bad, why then pay someone else to do it for you, Dad?!). He nevertheless claimed he did it for "religious reasons", NOT medical, which, he being supposedly a devout Bible-reading Christian, yeah--makes me angry. You're such a "stud" though, RoboStud, you may take your studliness a little for granted? If you lost that studliness, my guess is you would not be quite as gallant as you exhort me to be. Though I get your point, and someone will always have it worse, no matter how bad. I am thankful for what I do have. I knew plenty of guys on the Restoration board who were definitely worse off than I, including but not limited to "botched" circs. But usually just very worn down from exposure/dryness. The name for that is keratinization. There are varying degrees, and for circ'd guys gets worse with age, but not intact men. People who pooh-pooh this now when younger may remember this post decades from now when they finally acknowledge a problem.

Things have already changed significantly in Canada. UK abandoned circ in the '50s after one doctor published a level-headed nationwide essay on it which changed peoples' thinking (linked on my site, still findable by web search). The rest of Europe never adopted circumcision ever in the first place. Rates are declining rapidly in the USA, but part of that is influx of people south of the border, who are Catholic and for whom circumcision is anathema and all but unknown, or incomprehensible to them. But a lot of it is just from people now having the guts and take the social risk to speak out against it. When I say social risk, you see what I mean. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to bullies, and to the risk of being bullied. What many men fear the most is coming to an awareness that what they thought was a favor done to them, was very realistically the single worst wrong or offense ever committed against them (I too would've scoffed at that when younger, I understand if you do). It takes a deeper understanding of circ's effects to get there (experiencing them helps ): . Some people will stay intentionally ignorant and avoid learning, to protect their own psyche and prejudices/world view/paradigm/belief system/culture. So be it. But I'm against intimidating and shaming people against learning the truth or deciding to walk away from ignorance. It is truly tribal, irrational, and stupid. I will stand up to it. [snip by brjones.]

Brian - I get your point, and don't necessarily disagree. I think you missed my point, or maybe you could read my essay "Let Him Not Be Circumcised" (a quote from Paul, btw), full title "Let Him Not Be Circumcised: The Religious Invalidity of ALL Modern Circumcision". I even welcome you to critique me privately, or perhaps that was your critique. My point was my dad, who claimed to read the Bible "every night", was not even aware circumcision was even a significant issue in the NT--at all, and was certainly unaware that there was any talk against it by one of its authors. I can go with everything you said, and still maintain (I think) agreement with you, that Paul stated if you believe circumcision is religiously necessary, that the Atonement does not apply to you (at least that's what I got out one his writings). I mean, *I* wouldn't even go that far. But, if one claims to adhere rigidly to those words, well: there's your sign. At the very least, circumcision is religiously invalid from a Pauline perspective, and that is simply my point. Good there at least? Hence the original purpose of my site. I don't need to make a bigger religious statement than that to Christians. I was mystified to find out how many Christians in America still believe that circ is a genuine current religious ritual, even though they strangely attach zero religious pomp to the actual human sacrifice, and are almost never even present for it--uninterested or incapable to bear witnessing it, or the hospital staff won't permit parents to be present, because they don't want parents to see what goes on during one (infants being strapped down, wailing a unique cry not heard otherwise, vomiting, going into shock). [snip: brjones.]

Dear God, everyone just STFU already.

We all know what funny picture about arguing on the internet? Its true.

Thats way too offtopic. Please stop or PM.

Hi everyone,

A concerned user PM'd me about this thread. Could the participants here please review what they have posted and delete comments that:

• are rude or insulting towards other people's opinions
  • are religious in nature
  • provocative or challenging
  • contain sexual references
  • contain sexual innuendos
  • refer to bodily functions that are normally not discussed in movies for young children.

Thanks very much in advance for editing this stuff out!