SURE FIRE 3P RED LIMITED EDTION SUREFIRE VERSION FOR SELL

Because when it came out it was a terrible light that had no power and and short runtime. It was a crappy incandescent light that nobody bought. Because it was such a failure, they didn’t sell many (for good reason) and now some people with much more money than common sense. Also being red makes it extra special and super rare.

For $10 you can get a modern LED light that blows this away in every single category. How things like this outdated and frankly poor design appreciate in value is an amazing example of how stupid humans can be.

+1

thats why i asked , was really surprised with that high price.

There are a lot better lights out there for $26.50 than this light. For example you could have a Shining beam I-mini. http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-83/ShiningBeam-I-dsh-mini-Value-Edition/Detail

I remember when it came out also but to learn from the past and take today’s technology and build from it, is what we call progress.

A famous clothing store in NYC has this as their motto: “An educated consumer is our best customer”.

I believe that, as you see on here and other light different forums has been addressing this, due to people knowing their stuff .

There are alot of lights today with all their hight tech and still fail, again progress in motion. We build from that error.

I like my old E1E (early model), its not like a new Nitecore EC1 but it fit its purpose at that time.

See with all the LEGOing going around , you can make that 3P what you thought it should be at the time it was orginally sold.

There are never bad cars, just bad build of that car.

S/F,
CEYA!

Or you can get a Solarforce L2M with a led drop in of your choice and have a light that is 10X as bright and runs longer. Point is, if you are looking for performance, the 3P is a total rip off. If you think it will go in value and you want to make money off it, good luck.

For the original poster that would apply to in your statement.

Me, I just buy it to see what can be done to improve on it.

I’m not in anything for the money,if I was I would be in a better situation I’m in now.

Alot of my buds buy old cars, that did not run well when they came out.

We look for errors and build on that to make it worth the ride.

Would I buy it for 265.00, nope. I’m an educated shopper.

S/F,
CEYA!

ok $16.50

Actually no, he got himself banned for his rude PM (not EXACTLY sure what “FU 2 U” means, though) after I posted in support of another mod who had posted

to which he took offense and replied

It was only later (after the thread was hidden) that another mod linked to this thread. Maybe we should’ve left our little thread in the open as a service to the flashlight community…

EDIT: HEY my first post! I could’ve sworn I posted here before… but anyway HAI GUYS ;D

Welcome Gusti Parang !

The scammers don't generally last too long, as the torch community tends to police itself fairly well.

Thanks for the welcome, guys :slight_smile:

Welcome to BLF Gusti Parang.

Why is he selling on OZ’s ebay site if he’s from Ohio?

I would’ve bought it if he included the battery.

That’s what was keeping me from buying it too. If only he included the battery (and $250 cash) with the deal. LOL!

Welcome to the forum, Gusti Parang!

LOL! Nice picture! Should probably make myself a proper introduction thread. Thanks again for the welcome! ::smiley: