SureFire 2211 - I want one - but only at 50% off!

I’m pretty sure the watch is included in the price. For a Traser. If so, this is worth the price.

Awesome Buckle!! Love the skulls!! :wink:

thanks - no more chipping my BIC lighter, too :beer:

Lets see how long it takes for the Chinese to copy the design elements.

should be what, $14? and 240 lumen 0:)

hopefully they DO NOT COPY THE INTEGRAL BATTERY

It’s tactical so you know it’s good.

Seems like the light is at the correct angle to shine forward when using an isosceles shooting stance. Could be useful, but so is a weapon mounted light.

I just got the email and it has the 2211 on sale for $346.50. Here’s the link:

Pfffftttt! Give it three weeks, and there’ll be ten different variations to choose from on the Chinese sites, with XM-Ls, for $26.00 a pop.

In five years, we’ll all have 1000 lumen / ten mode jobbies imbedded in our foreheads.

wow… another overpriced underwhelming light for state and local officials to buy dozens of with your tax money!

The light reminds me of this:

OLD VINTAGE REX RISTLITE WRIST FLASHLIGHT - FOR MILITARY MEN, MECHANICS, SPORTS
THE FIRST PATENT NUMBER IS FROM 1933.

Apparently, about 2 years:

They even cut & pasted Surefire product pics on the sale page.

edit: make that 14 months. I found mention of a clone from February:

I like the idea of this product but it just looks too bulky to wear 24/7, no one come up with a slimmer/neater design yet?

I’ve been thinking about a way of attaching this: http://www.trueutility.com/collections/all-products/products/tinytorch
to my paracord bracelet, firmly in a position facing forward, being able to press the tail switch, just to shine a bit of light to show you’re way to an item/another more powerful torch if need be. :slight_smile:

The only other similar idea/product I’ve seen is this: http://www.crkt.com/paracord-survival-bracelet-compass-light-firestarter-9702 but the torch is facing the wrong way and it’s a twisty, which may not be so easy to get on with in this application.

Any other ideas on a wrist mounted solution??

Just ordered one with the Luminox watch. We’ll see.