Tapatalk

For what it’s worth, Flickr may provide some of the functionality you’re looking for. It can automatically upload any photo you take on your phone to their servers, and you can then link those photos here. I’ve found their UI to be a little frustrating to use on mobile devices though.

You could also install Dropbox or similar app on your smartphone and your pc. When you install Dropbox on your smartphone it asks if you would like to enable the auto-upload feature for pictures taken with your phone. So as soon you take the picture it’s almost momentarily appears in your Dropbox folder on your PC.
Another option is Airdroid (if you have Android phone).

Google drive has similar functionality, and you don’t even need to create a new account, it uses your regular google/gmail account

I know that Drive/Box/One drive(?) and probably many others have similar functionality. But Dropbox was the first that started to provide this kind of service and I got used to it. Drive I didn’t like so much when it appeared. Dont know of it’s better now. Anyway creating an account is so easy :wink:

Is there a way to post pictures from Instagram? It’s the only image hosting site I use. I’ve tried imbedding links, but doesn’t seem to Work. Doesn’t even provide the link at all.

I pulled a random picture off Instagram by copying the the post’s URL into https://downloadgram.com/ and copying the resulting URL (without the ?dl=1 part at the end).

Very interesting and thank you for the suggestion.

I’m sure in the two years since posting that question, they are no longer needing the answer :wink:

I think popularity of tapatalk has waned in light of discord.

it is not the same as a forum, but there is so much active discussion going on in discord channels

And i'm using only tapatalk for all forums I'm signed in but BLF is still behind the everyone...